Home

Classic draft classes

This is a discussion on Classic draft classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Classic draft classes

Hi guys,
As we can edit player faces this year and that we can do it very well, I plan to reintroduce the old guys and legends. I will use the actual roster and use these old school classes to play in mygm. Seeing Russell, Chamberlain etc as rookies to compete against lebron, Howard and co makes me really exited.
I hope some of you to be interested into that. I will let you know when my first draft class to be ready. Actually I am dealing right now with 56.
Some of these players have there ratings available with the 2k roster but others haven't. If you are able to give me any help for the other ones That would awesome. Maybe I can find a stats website ? Any idea ?
Thanks guys and see you soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Classic draft classes

Yeah, it would be interesting to see how it would pan out. I guess it might be difficult to try and project how each skill will develop but I'd be interested in testing it out for you if you're on XB1
Old 10-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
Pro

manu1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickachiste
Hi guys,
As we can edit player faces this year and that we can do it very well, I plan to reintroduce the old guys and legends. I will use the actual roster and use these old school classes to play in mygm. Seeing Russell, Chamberlain etc as rookies to compete against lebron, Howard and co makes me really exited.
I hope some of you to be interested into that. I will let you know when my first draft class to be ready. Actually I am dealing right now with 56.
Some of these players have there ratings available with the 2k roster but others haven't. If you are able to give me any help for the other ones That would awesome. Maybe I can find a stats website ? Any idea ?
Thanks guys and see you soon
you talking like 2k attributes as "stats"

or real life BBall stats?

if it is the latter you should try basketballreference

probably not indepth enough to determine things like mid range jumper attributes or specific shot attributes....but if you are looking for general stats use that site
Old 10-14-2014, 05:48 AM   #4
Rookie

It looks like you give me the thing that I was looking for : basketball reference.
After considering the amont of work, I will firstly consider draft classes with famous players.
As said before, I am on the 56 draft class. As a reference I have that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1956_NBA_draft

I will put online as soon as I can !
Old 10-15-2014, 06:07 AM   #5
Rookie

can you put the actual player's cyberfaces on the draftee's?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
Rookie

Unfortunately no, but maybe I'm wrong ! I try my best to recreate there faces. And it's quite long...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »