Home

NBA 2k15 team play book thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 team play book thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k15 team play book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jattnanga
i plan on posting some videos of what i've been running with the dubs to this point and i'll be sure to include a clip where bogut takes advantage of the defense cheating off of him.
Thanks so much man! Great info.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #34
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I really miss the Horns 1 set.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #35
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I really miss the Horns 1 set.
I'm with you man. Probably my favorite play ever from the 2K realm. So much good stuff you could do in that joint. To be honest, I'm surprised Da Czar didn't hook this game up with that play, or atleast something similar. I know he LOVED it too, being that he made like 58798093 GREAT videos on that play alone .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #36
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

I just put together a universal playbook with plays that almost every NBA team runs and has in their playbooks. It's also user friendly and has the best plays with a given action. When I say user friendly I mean it's set up in 4's or 8's so you know what each page has.

It looks like this...

4- ISO
4- PNR
4- PNFade/mid
8- PNR Option
8- low post
4- high post
4- cutters
4- mid range
4- 3 point

Total 44 plays

You could really assign this playbook for every team. The only play types that I had to stretch a bit is cutter, ISO, 3 point because obviously each team has variations here but I wanted to give in iso's for example a ISO on wing, top key, high post, and off PNR to account for different players on teams who might have ISO.

Anyways all these plays are action most all nba teams run and have in their playbooks. A lot of these plays I will universally be putting in all teams playbooks because number 1 the action you get all teams run and number 2 so when switching teams you get play familiarity.

The only thing if you entered for all teams is you would be lacking team individuality but in the rosters in doing I'm taking care of that anyways. Just wanted to give you guys something to have in the mean time that you can plug in and play with great nba action. Plus gives you chance to get familiar with universal plays I will be using in these team playbooks.

I'm gonna type it up and will post on op. Stay tuned, should be posted in next 30 minutes...
Old 10-16-2014, 06:52 PM   #37
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Universal plays are now in original post. You could plug into any team and get great nba action. They are best plays with best action most all teams play with. I think you guys will really like them. You can punch them into standard playbook and assign standard playbook to a team or both teams when you play a quick game and test them out.

Again these are plays I will be using universally with best action so great way to get familiar with plays I will have in the play books.

Edit: see post above this for a bit more details about what's in the playbook...
Old 10-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #38
Rookie

shayellis's Arena

OVR: 2

Which system are you creating your rosters for? I am getting the game for pc so i just wanted to know if maybe i could get these rosters
Old 10-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #39
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayellis
Which system are you creating your rosters for? I am getting the game for pc so i just wanted to know if maybe i could get these rosters
Im on xbox1 but you can manually punch all these in yourself to have them in your game.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Universal plays are now in original post. You could plug into any team and get great nba action. They are best plays with best action most all teams play with. I think you guys will really like them. You can punch them into standard playbook and assign standard playbook to a team or both teams when you play a quick game and test them out.

Again these are plays I will be using universally with best action so great way to get familiar with plays I will have in the play books.

Edit: see post above this for a bit more details about what's in the playbook...
THIS is why YOU are a LEGEND.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »