Home

Need a list as of 10/19 of what draft players and team players are missing

This is a discussion on Need a list as of 10/19 of what draft players and team players are missing within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Exclamation Need a list as of 10/19 of what draft players and team players are missing

Hello everyone I will be working my magic on NBA 2k15. However I am currently looking to see what actual NBA draft players are missing from the game along with players that are on NBA teams with contracts that have not been updated by 2K themselves yet as of 10/19. Also would love some insight into when 2K my updated to be the most accurate that it could be before the actual season begins as well as with another question that might be directed towards beds or someone else on the 2K staff for rosters I wanted to know if2K add shoes to the game or any other types of accessories or changes to players will our rosters that we make currently have those shoes and edits of the players or not?

Tomba
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Need a list as of 10/19 of what draft players and team players are missing

No ones done the legwork?
Old 10-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Need a list as of 10/19 of what draft players and team players are missing

Jerome Jordan of the Nets is expected to make the team. Ivan Johnson for the Mavs. Clippers Joe Ingles. Alex Kirk for the Cavs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »