Home

Default Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Default Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6
Default Draft Classes

I know alot of people are waiting for others to finish their fictional draft classes, but I am
curious as to how are 2K15's default draft classes coming out. I see a lot of sliders makers are putting the quality classes at 25 but are we seeing alot of realistic classes or like the old way too many over powered recruits?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Default Draft Classes

Ran a through a few years of simulations last night while I was testing my classes, actually. With my Draft Class Quality slider at default (50), 2k generated rookies were coming out with overalls up to 88 with 25+ badges, and multiple rookies each year being rated 80 and above.

Don't know what other people like, but I hate that kind of talent inflation. Turning the Draft Class Quality slider down to 25 might work, but I don't plan on using too many generated classes myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »