Home

A 2K Idea.....what do u think?

This is a discussion on A 2K Idea.....what do u think? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7
Question A 2K Idea.....what do u think?

I would like to commend 2k on the job they have done over last years version of the game and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with you guys here at OS's input. Anyway, I figured that the producers of the game are definitely getting on track with us users regarding the roster issue. Right now its set up to have us carry our own created players on our cloud or whatever, but what we really need is for the 2k to have a cloud for the players missing on our current roster. A cloud or a "2k player upload section" just like the created players section on the game. Thus, we could jus place that player that say "just signed" on the cloud or "created player section" whatever you wanna call it. Then we would not have to redo rosters over and over again. Just and idea what do you think?????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A 2K Idea.....what do u think?

They should just do what SCEA and the Show are doing. Making it so you can carry your roster and Franchise mode from year-to-year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »