Home

Fictional Draft Classes (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Fictional Draft Classes (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fictional Draft Classes (Xbox One)

Welcome to a new world of NBA 2K15. With many new draft classes being made all season long for you to run a MyLeague and use 10 different draft classes throughout 10 seasons. All players made will have a different story. Each draft class will have 150 players. Welcome to greatness, Welcome to my world.

GT: Saints1o1

These Draft Classes are made by Saints1o1 and Tbow15UFgators

Last edited by Saints1o1; 11-28-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fictional Draft Classes (Xbox One)

Hello guys, Im Saints1o1 and i am bringing you guys some amazing new fictional draft classes. Im looking to create a total of 15 draft classes by the all-star break. So it will be hard for me to create 2,250 completely different players so you can comment below a player you would like me to create for a draft class, so to make a player you have to follow this guideline...

Name:
Position:
Height and Weight:
Hair Style:
Facial Hair (optional)
Skin Color:
Accessories:
School:
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

*** Dont worry about back stories i will get that covered later on ***

Thank you to all that will use the draft classes, make a player or more, and that have read this!

As of 11/3 i have 16 players done

Last edited by Saints1o1; 11-28-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
Rookie

caneswag907's Arena

OVR: 3

Name: Otis Lane
Position: PG
Height and Weight: 6’4 221
Hair Style: Messy Natural
Facial Hair (optional): Beard 24
Accessories: short sleeves, long socks, Reebok Kamikaze IV
School: St. Peter’s
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): Junior
Strengths: scoring, strength, rebounding, post offense, explosiveness
Weaknesses: defensive awareness, speed (not acceleration), somewhat turnover prone, hip injury in HS, graduated with honors from the JR Smith school of shooting
Old 11-02-2014, 08:04 AM   #4
Rookie

PG Steve Clarkson Signs with Kansas
The play making point guard will sign with Kansas as he is ranked the number 1 point guard in college basketball. We got word from Steve as he said "I would like to win a national championship, but if it doesn't happen this year then i might never win one." So the question is, has Clarkson already committed to being drafted after the season?

SG Jimmer Sheridan goes to Nebraska
Jimmer Sheridan decides to take his talents to Nebraska. Many scouts have said he looks NBA ready, but time will tell during the college season. We got a word with Jimmer early as he told us "I believe my scoring will be pretty good this season, but I care about how the team does more." So Jimmer is an aggressive scorer, and he is a good role moddle.

Simon Jefferson returns for another year
The SG Simon Jefferson decides to return for his sophomore year trying to lead his team into the tournament again this year. Simon will try to use his playmaking skills to get his team some wins.

Harold Hayward RETURNS
Surprisingly Harold Hayward the SF from Texas University decided to return when everyone thought he would leave. We talked with him and he said "I return for one reason...to win a title." The all around SF will try to bring his team a title this season.

Samuel Stevenson signs with Utah
Athletic SF Stevenson signs with Utah. This kid is not cocky what so ever and he is putting Utah on the map. If Utah wants to be a top team they will have to utilize Stevenson in the post to get easy points.

Alton Turner signs with Minnesota
The shooting SF goes to Minnesota and bring them to the tournament as the underdog. Turner said "I'm working singlehandedly to bring this team a title this year. It's all or nothing."

James Thomas goes to Villanova
Villanova adds to their recruiting class by signing an all around PF James Thomas. Thomas is the number 1 recruit and if he goes pro he could be a top draft pick. Thomas has some issues showing off that will cause him to get into fights, but he is a really good player.

Daquan King returns for his senior year
The low post machine, PF Daquan King returns to Michigan State to win a title and be a top 3 pick in the draft this up coming year. King is a terrific inside scorer which helps his team get easy points.

OJ Washburn stays
OJ Washburn the Notre Dame power house PF is looking to bring the team to the tournament this year after a disappointing year last year. Washburn is a great rebounder and should help get many wins this year for his team.

Brendan Boyd returns for his Junior year
The big C Brendan Boyd returns for his junior year at Florida State. He is looking forward to bringing this team into the top 25 as they have a good chance to do so this year. He is a decent rebounder, but he could use some work.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
Rookie

PG Otis Lane will stay for his junior year
The explosive PG Otis Lane will stay for his Junior year at ST.Peters. If ST.Peters will let Lane run an isolation then they could beat teams with his great scoring ability. In an interview when asked 2. What is more important getting the win, but scoring only 10 points or losing, but scoring 30 points? he answered "Who says I can’t do both? Nah, I’m joking. When it comes down to it it’s all about winning but I’ll put up 50 next time out, believe that." Otis doesn't seem too cocky, but he is confident.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 12:50 AM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Kris Cassell. 6'6 215 All-Around SG attending West Texas A&M in Canyon,Tx. A freshman and his Str r being loyal and for his Team. Weakness would b broke his ankle his Sr year and hope to get through it. Not injury prone just favors the ankle. Arm sleeve on right and left ankle brace. Young black male with a fade I hope i Did this right i tried. Oh yeah kan u give him a soul patch on his chin and put him in some under armor shoes. Thanks i had to kome edit this.

Last edited by cowboy_kmoney; 11-03-2014 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:25 PM   #7
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

Name: Curtis Friendly
Position: SG
Height and Weight: 6'2 219
Hair Style: Short
Facial Hair (optional): None
Accessories: None
School: Augsburg (MN) D3 Hockey Player who also played basketball, averaged 9 points, 13 assists, in D3.
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): Senior
Strengths:Passing, Speed,
Weaknesses: jump shots, defense, awareness, bball iq
Friendly has great athletic ability (2 sport athlete) and was the most popular person on campus at Augsburg after leading the team to a D3 hockey championship, scoring the game winning goal, and also starring on the basketball team. natural athlete but has yet to play against good competition. Hockey was first love, but natural at basketball.

Name: Ty Best
Position: PF
Height and Weight: 6'10 254
Hair Style: Dreads
Facial Hair (optional) Full Beard
Accessories: Headband
School: Oregon
Strengths: Block, Steal, standing dunk, rebounds
Weaknesses: 3 pt, mid range,
Ty Best finally found a home at UO after transferring from Indiana and then Villanova, he led each team in points, blocks, and rebounds, and was conference defensive player of the year on each team. Left Indiana after his father died, and left Nova after allegedly stealing groceries from store.

Name: Nick Dallas
Height and Weight:6'3 221
Hair Style: Afro (short)
Facial Hair (optional) none
Accessories: shooter sleeve (right)
School: Mercer
Strengths: 3 pt
Weaknesses: really slow, and everything else
Mercer's Nick Dallas is the best 3 point shooter in college, but that is about all he can do. Mercer had games where they let Dallas stay in the offensive corner while the rest of the team played D, he averaged 39 points a game in the A-Sun, and shot over 50% from 3 pt.

Name: Roger Rogers IV
Position: C
Height and Weight: 7'0 243
Hair Style: bald
Facial Hair (optional) full beard
Accessories: taped fingers (both)
School: Delaware
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): Sophomore
Strengths: strength, rebounding
Weaknesses: shooting
Helped Delaware win conference, had at least 20 rebounds in each of the conference playoff games,

Name: Carter Vincent
Position: SF
Height and Weight: 6'7 230
Hair Style: blonde, short
Facial Hair (optional) none
Accessories: none
School: Northwestern
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): Junior
Strengths: Awareness, bball iq.
Weaknesses: athletic ability (speed, accel, ect.)
Academic all American, graduated in 3 years, considered smartest player on court

Name: Benjamin ('jamin) Jones
Height and Weight: 6'6 209
Hair Style: wavy
Facial Hair (optional) soul patch
School: Canada
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): Freshman
Strengths: Dunking, vertical,
Weaknesses: defense
Jamin' Benji Jones was thrilling youtube watchers with his signature dunks since he was in middle school, surprised everyone when he decided to not accept any American college scholarships and play in British Columbia for a year instead. Was on SC top 10 nearly every week, overpowered much weaker competition, still had trouble on D.

Name: David Goldberg
Position: C
Height and Weight: 7'3 250
Hair Style: medium
Facial Hair (optional) full beard
School: Israel
Year you will be coming out (Freshman, Sophomore, etc): 26
Strengths: Size, rebounding, vertical, block
Weaknesses: bball iq, passing,
After high school in California, Goldberg moved to Israel and joined the Israeli Army. During his time there, Goldberg had a massive growth spurt, and was asked to play basketball for Macabbi Tel Aviv, he played some bball in high school as a 6'4 SG, but hadn't played in 4 years when he joined Tel Aviv, helped team win Euro league with 14 blocks in semi-final vs Munich, and tipped in game winning shot with .1 seconds left to beat Galatasseray in final.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story
Old 11-04-2014, 11:28 PM   #8
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

R u still doing this? U havent posted on here in a while. Just checking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »