Home

Cam's Complete Roster Project 2K15 (PS4)

This is a discussion on Cam's Complete Roster Project 2K15 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2014, 11:58 PM   #9
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Cam's Complete Roster Project 2K15 (PS4)

Yes man please do...

BTW, if the tools come, plan on doing anything on PC?
Old 11-16-2014, 12:52 AM   #10
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Daniel Bryan mode activated:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 04:42 AM   #11
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Icon10 Re: Cam's Complete Roster Project 2K15 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
Loved the roster last year bring it back man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchilla
highly interested one here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
Maaaan bring us another great roster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Roster and draft class's please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernand126
Yes!
Loved it last year, make us proud again!
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
I thought you had the best work out there last year. I'm really looking forward to what you bring to 2k15, please let me know if you need helper bees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
yes yes yes yes yes

Please do a roster for the community, just like last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Daniel Bryan mode activated:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
Glad to hear you're all interested! : I'll definitely get to work on the groundwork for the project much like last year and be able to give full details of the all inclusive project. Most everything will be like last years from wingspan edits, coach profiles, working playbooks, correct sim stats, tendencies, etc. etc. Draft classes will be a big thing for me with the new create a player features so I will be really excited to delve into that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yes man please do...

BTW, if the tools come, plan on doing anything on PC?
For sure man, I have 2K15 for PC and have been poking and prodding at things here and there; as you said if the tools do come I'll be certainly modding for PC without question!

I'm happy to see all of the interest already guys; as I said I'll keep posted on the thread, I'll begin laying the groundwork for the roster with my own personal version and go from there. Same as last year, anyone willing to jump on board and help with the project just say the word and you're more than welcome to contribute!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 09:49 AM   #12
Rookie

Good to hear!
May I make a suggestion? You can obviously just ignore it, but...
How about less players have signature styles (now badges) in your draft classes? I remember last year some second rounders around 60OVR would have about 3 styles... and I was not the only one slightly bothered.
Anyways, thanks for the effort, still one of the best out there!
Old 11-16-2014, 10:12 AM   #13
Pro

Hey rem just a fyi but the wingspan's are actually correct this year acording to leftos (2k dev) it just doesn't show when you go into edit but they are all correct according to team data but feel free to edit if you like just thought I'd save you the time of having to do it.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #14
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Hey rem just a fyi but the wingspan's are actually correct this year acording to leftos (2k dev) it just doesn't show when you go into edit but they are all correct according to team data but feel free to edit if you like just thought I'd save you the time of having to do it.
I check literally every single player, and they are off by a lot, 2k tried but it doesn't look accurate at all, I compared to last years winspan from 2k14, and it was not accurate
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 11-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #15
Rookie

remdizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernand126
Good to hear!
May I make a suggestion? You can obviously just ignore it, but...
How about less players have signature styles (now badges) in your draft classes? I remember last year some second rounders around 60OVR would have about 3 styles... and I was not the only one slightly bothered.
Anyways, thanks for the effort, still one of the best out there!
With the plethora badges being implemented it will basically eliminate the overabundance of sig skills in last year's draft classes; I only really included some sig skills to further emulate the player's strengths without just giving them glaring boosts in ratings henceforth keeping them down in the rotation and being more of a player that's better to play with opposed to lighting up sim stats. I'll be sure to go about this draft class with a fresh approach as this is obviously a much less hyped class so potentials and overalls will be scaled across the board to match my roster ratings. I will maintain the effort from last year, watching minimum 1 hour of film on each prospect, dig deep into scouting reports to truly emulate their sig styles and now appearance! (which I am most stoked about; especially since I make cyberfaces for PC)

Quote:
I'll be sure to check them out, I can say body proportions appeared less chunky and there did appear to be some variance, but I will likely still apply wingspan edits much like last years in order to truly separate the lanky and wiry from the stocky and bulky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #16
Rookie

Ninomarley's Arena

Thank GOD your back for another year!!! i sent ya messages hoping you come back lol... i havent started up myleague yet hoping to see ya back man! LOOK forward to those rosters man and if you have it in you draft classes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »