Home

What is the best roster for an "all-time" franchise?

This is a discussion on What is the best roster for an "all-time" franchise? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

FindingTim's Arena

OVR: 4
What is the best roster for an "all-time" franchise?

As I do with MLB The Show, I'd love to create an "all-time" league in which the greatest players in each franchise's history join forces.

In other words, Jerry West and Shaq would be on the same team, and Joakim Noah would team up with Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman etc. in Chicago (you get the picture)

My PS4 hasn't arrived yet, but I'm wondering if there is a roster with accurate "legends"... and if so, is it possible to combine them with current players? (imagine Demarcus Cousins beasting down low with Vlade and C-Webb!)

any help is super... helpful.

thanks in advance,
The Aspiring Rebounder

Last edited by FindingTim; 12-01-2014 at 12:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best roster for an "all-time" franchise?

There's none I know of that's actually complete. However, I saw some projects that I'll need to see if are finished and a great roster by VinnyVegas28 ready for fantasy draft (legends are in random teams/FA), so you'd just need to put them in the correct teams and all. (Vinny even created missing legends and he did a great job)
Hope this helps!
Lemme know if you need anything else.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best roster for an "all-time" franchise?

Yeah, try the gamertag WizeGuy78, he has quite the list of throwback players. It is probably one of the top the rosters for all time teams. Kings have C-Webb, Cousins, Gay, Divac, Stojackovic. Magic have G-Hill, Penny, 3D Scott, Shaq, Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton, and so forth. He really did an amazing job with creating a lot of players. Trust me you will enjoy it.

Last edited by GamerGabe615; 12-06-2014 at 05:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »