Home

Who wants to discuss 2K15 tendencies/playbooks/coach sliders and how they work?

This is a discussion on Who wants to discuss 2K15 tendencies/playbooks/coach sliders and how they work? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Who wants to discuss 2K15 tendencies/playbooks/coach sliders and how they work?

I feel ya, and don't get me wrong, fellas-- I definitely appreciate the feedback and it's certainly helping. Hope I didn't/don't come off otherwise.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #18
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Who wants to discuss 2K15 tendencies/playbooks/coach sliders and how they work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I feel ya, and don't get me wrong, fellas-- I definitely appreciate the feedback and it's certainly helping. Hope I didn't/don't come off otherwise.
no worries, was in the same boat as you two years back. just keep playing around with them, practice makes perfect
Old 12-07-2014, 10:24 PM   #19
MVP

If I did end up recording the games I played against the CPU after making my edits, would you guys be willing to watch them and give me advice? I'd make sure they weren't too long (probably just include the CPU's offensive possessions and not mine). Don't wanna do it for nothing.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:37 PM   #20
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
If I did end up recording the games I played against the CPU after making my edits, would you guys be willing to watch them and give me advice? I'd make sure they weren't too long (probably just include the CPU's offensive possessions and not mine). Don't wanna do it for nothing.
I'd watch if they were short videos.

quick question, what sort of edits are you going to be using in the video? your own before the suggestions? default roster?
Old 12-07-2014, 10:41 PM   #21
MVP

I'll probably go back to the default roster with default sliders, edit the tendencies, play types, playbooks, etc. slightly, and then probably show maybe six minutes (game time) worth of CPU possessions, which shouldn't be longer than 3 or 4 minutes of real time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »