Home

Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4

This is a discussion on Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #73
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Tims Complete Fiction Roster, for the PS4

Patch 4 has fixed the issue with the error messages. Download away. I would use Farmer Joe's roster as he has more edits than me. I have now started working on finishing up the edits so will be uploading soon hopefully. Also thinking about adding caps to the free agency if possible to have more players.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
Patch 4 has fixed the issue with the error messages. Download away. I would use Farmer Joe's roster as he has more edits than me. I have now started working on finishing up the edits so will be uploading soon hopefully. Also thinking about adding caps to the free agency if possible to have more players.
I've been waiting for a roster like this. My ps4 broke a few months back, just got a new one.. After seeing this post, I'm even happier! Lol
Old 03-14-2015, 11:32 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC1211
Just wanted to say that this is easily one of the best rosters I've played with (and I've been playing since 2K5. As a sim-head, playing with real rosters can feel exhausting. I feel restricted during games, and I feel like I'm more focused on making sure everyone has gotten their "stats" than having fun with the game. This has been a great experience.

I took over my hometown Rockets, and was pleasantly surprised by how bad they were (I love a rebuilding project). I simmed the first season so all the players would retire, and used fnz21's fictional draft classes to supplement. I ended up with the worst record in the league, but ended up with the number 3 pick.

What's coolest about this experience is the way that these players have developed a "personality" for me. I've decided that Ortega is an aging star who is past his prime, but still loves to hoist up shots and can still get hot from time to time. Radja is my favorite player. An Italian small forward who is still coming into his own, he plays with some serious swagger, capable of going on huge scoring runs. Franklin Greene is my "star", but I've decided he's more of a good-stats-on-a-bad-team guy, so I'm looking to unload him by the trading deadline to pick up some assets.

Really, really good job man.
My test association had a trade that netted me Radja and Ortega. I believe I was playing as the Suns. Loved both players, may try to grab them again when I actually get the roster the way I want it (just downloaded MarvellOne's edits and checking them out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 05:43 PM   #76
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
My test association had a trade that netted me Radja and Ortega. I believe I was playing as the Suns. Loved both players, may try to grab them again when I actually get the roster the way I want it (just downloaded MarvellOne's edits and checking them out.
Not much is done to main rosters only thing being edited is Free Agents just lowering all real nba players to the 40s so people can play 1 team My Leagues if they dont want to control 30 without having to worry about lebron signing mid season. Also me and Farmer Joe are collabing to finish the edits to Free Agent pool and possibly adding players to it via Create a Player if possible. Look for it sometime soon
Old 03-15-2015, 12:13 PM   #77
Rookie

Just to let everyone know that if you're downloading rosters off Marvell and I, they are still a work in progress. We have edited real players in the free agent pool as far as we think is possible. We are now scrounging up undrafted/lesser known players to use for the near 30 free agents we want to create/edit.

I have not confirmed with Marvell, but if we can get more done by the the end of today, the first test version of these rosters will be out very soon, maybe even within a few days.

Stay tuned for further info. And a big thank you to Tim for making this all possible up to this point. He's the man.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:35 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer joe
Just to let everyone know that if you're downloading rosters off Marvell and I, they are still a work in progress. We have edited real players in the free agent pool as far as we think is possible. We are now scrounging up undrafted/lesser known players to use for the near 30 free agents we want to create/edit.

I have not confirmed with Marvell, but if we can get more done by the the end of today, the first test version of these rosters will be out very soon, maybe even within a few days.

Stay tuned for further info. And a big thank you to Tim for making this all possible up to this point. He's the man.
Great job guys. Its really cool to see this roster take a life of its own. Cant wait to see the finish product and to start my association with one team. I have a few extra players that i may replace but, i will wait for you guys to finish. Thanks a million for your efforts.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:15 PM   #79
Rookie

Yes definitely. I was going to go through the FA list myself and do the same changes, but then I realized how much information there was...hence waiting for the finalized roster. I did make a few other age changes (the ones already mentioned previously...can't remember who...MarvellOne?)

I was also going to do a custom fantasy draft and shuffle the rosters around a tad without actually having a fantasy draft...but I may just save that for another time.

So many options...so little time.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:38 AM   #80
Rookie

kisstopher5's Arena

I'd pay to have this roster broken down into a few fictional draft classes. I'm not a huge fan of the straight up fictional roster, but mad props for this. I can see how much work went into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »