Home

Classic teams PS4

This is a discussion on Classic teams PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Classic teams PS4

So here is what I decided to do to at least get the classic teams somewhat authentic. I've adjust the stats and positions of some of the generic players to match who was actually on the team. As you can see from my pics Rick Fox and Van Exel's numbers, gear, and attributes have been assigned to the generic players and I tried to get the closest ones possible. It's not perfect but it's do-able
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (617.4 KB, 497 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Classic teams PS4

You're awesome for this!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolakfan
You're awesome for this!
I wouldn't get too excited for this. It's still not perfect. I am waiting for 2k to release an official next Gen update (thinking it will be after the XBone is released) then I will be going thru that roster and doing this to the classic teams. All accessories and everything will be correct
Old 11-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah, I was thinking about working on something to at least try and get in more recent classic teams that have a lot of players still active or in the game too. At the very least maybe just the NBA Finalists from the last few years

Examples would be like the 05 Suns, 08 Celtics, 09 Lakers, 11 Mavs...it's not much but I'm sure people would be able to come up with teams from the past few years that are doable and that they'd want to play as.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #5
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

I am working on an all time teams roster for now. It's limited to the players that are on the game and it has duplicates. Basically all the classic teams are gone all the players have been moved over to the current teams. Since there is no Sonics teams guys like GP and Kemp got moved to other teams.. The Hornets are also no more so guys like CP3, LJ, Zo et.. All got moved to other teams they played for. The Pelicans since they are a new team have the rising stars of the league.

I still have a way to go with it but if you want a preview look for AJChase and the name is AllTime on the 2k roster DL

I will keep it updated as I go on. PS this was just roster movement, no numbers, ratings,rotations have been touched. Just finished moving players around for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

Looking foward to your work, with CLASSICS on the Ps4, Thanks RayRay
Old 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
So here is what I decided to do to at least get the classic teams somewhat authentic. I've adjust the stats and positions of some of the generic players to match who was actually on the team. As you can see from my pics Rick Fox and Van Exel's numbers, gear, and attributes have been assigned to the generic players and I tried to get the closest ones possible. It's not perfect but it's do-able
I did the same thing with 85 sixers and 87 lakers but it stinks not being able to create faces too
Old 02-04-2015, 04:47 AM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is it out yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »