Home

Roster update in myleague

This is a discussion on Roster update in myleague within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2015, 11:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Roster update in myleague

I may be completely stupid but is there not a way to import the roster updates (post trade deadline) into a myLeague season? Seems pointless to have to start over.

Followup-is there a reason why a player (KD) would be hurt and unavailable if I DL'd the injury free rosters AND set the season with injuries off? WTF?

Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster update in myleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzl13
I may be completely stupid but is there not a way to import the roster updates (post trade deadline) into a myLeague season? Seems pointless to have to start over.

Followup-is there a reason why a player (KD) would be hurt and unavailable if I DL'd the injury free rosters AND set the season with injuries off? WTF?

Thanks guys.
Unfortunately, you cannot import any roster once you start your "myleague" also 2k enforces auto saves which I've been complaining about it for the past two years so you have to start a brand new one. ( if auto save was off , you can restart from a previous point but this doesnt apply to your issue.. sorry this sh!t bothers me from what 2k is doing)
You know you can edit the injuries right? your post doesnt sound like you knew that. go to KD/edit and its the first option once you edit someone ( same menu as where you can change the jersey numbers, birthday, ect) it's conveniently at the bottom. Not that many people know about it . Whats coo is that you can edit the amount of time he's injured ect.. hope this helps.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Roster update in myleague

Perfect, thank you very much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »