Home

2K Finally updated the Euroleague Rosters

This is a discussion on 2K Finally updated the Euroleague Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2015, 09:16 AM   #1
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
2K Finally updated the Euroleague Rosters

I went through the new rosters and see they've fixed some of the errors from before. I noticed that now when you start up the game in the legal notice I saw that it now says the Euroleague rosters are accurate as of the 2014-15 Turkish Euroleague season. So thanks 2K

Alex Abrines is no longer a bald headed black guy,

Jacob pullen (Michael Beasley teammate at KSU) is no longer a 6'8" SG. He is his correct height of 6'3."

They added some missing players.

There's still no Dario Saric on Anadolu Efes Istanbul or Mario Hezonja on FC Barcelona. Also guys like bojan bogdanovic, Nikola Mirotic, Joffrey Lauvergne, Furkan Aldemir who have been in the NBA this season are still on their Euroleague clubs. The worst though is that they still haven't given ANY euroleague players playcall priorities which is annoying.

I don't know if they'll do a real update this season but it doesn't seem so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Finally updated the Euroleague Rosters

Guys i created and uploaded a National Teams/FIBA Roster

Roster Name: National Teams/FIBA
User: Jros22

Teams created so far (10 players or more):

Dominican Republic- Sixers uni
Lithuania- Bucks uni
Croatia- Cavaliers uni
Brazil- Celtics uni
Puerto Rico- Clippers uni
Serbia- Hawks uni
Argentina- Hornets uni
Turkey-Jazz uni
Italy- Magics uni
Greece- Mavs uni
Germany- Nets uni
France- Pistons uni
Canada- Raptors uni
Spain- Rockets uni
Slovenia- T-Wolves uni
Russia- Trail Blazers uni
USA- Wizards uni

Some teams have the Authentic 2014 FIBA Tournament roster like USA and Spain, the rest have some players from the FIBA Tournament plus other players that didn't play in the tournament for different reasons but had played in past tournaments for example: Tony Parker (France), Ginobili (Argentina), a few teams have eligible players for the countries that didn't play like Napier (Puerto Rico) but are inactive.

Am looking for players for a league, theres 17 National teams to choose from but the league will be of just 8 teams, anyone interested? If so write your PSN ID and the country you want or send me a message.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:41 AM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2K Finally updated the Euroleague Rosters

When 2k 1st put the Euro teams in last yr, I though who cares, but then I started playing exhibition games with them and really enjoyed playing with this teams. Its been even better this yr with more teams to use.

I hope in NBA2k16 they add to the Euro teams, and put in a season for them, or a tournament for them. I definitely hope they continue to build on it, and possibly tie it into your Association modes in some way.

Plus adding in more foreign teams would be a plus too, along with 2k updating them thruout the season. Don't really pay much attention to the Euro league seasons, but have to say its been quite fun playing games with them in NBA2k15.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »