Home

ChrisC724 "26 & Under" Fantasy Draft Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on ChrisC724 "26 & Under" Fantasy Draft Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2015, 05:28 AM   #1
Rookie

chrisc724's Arena

OVR: 1
ChrisC724 "26 & Under" Fantasy Draft Roster (PS4)

PSN: ChrisC724
Name: CC724 26&U

Hey guys,

I'm mainly a MyLEAGUE/Fantasy Draft user and I often get bored of using the normal rosters at some point during the year, so I come up with ways to spice up the game. For example, I'd compile the best players (including legends) into one roster (which I'm sure lots of people do), or a Euroleague roster that includes all current foreign NBA players which was really fun to play with (if you guys would like that roster I can put that one out too).

I had the bright idea of creating a league full of players that are age 25 and below, so this means no players before the 2008 Draft will exist in this league. I thought it would be awesome to see all these young stars get maximum playing time and you'd get to see a lot of these young, unheard of guys play that you wouldn't get to see otherwise.

Little did I know how much time and effort it was going to take to make this roster "work"...I had to manually lower the ratings of all player over 25 which was a real PITA. Through some trial and error with the fantasy draft, I realized there weren't enough players in the league to make this work, so I upped the age limit to 26. This still wasn't enough to complete the fantasy draft and unfortunately I had already lowered the ratings of any players over the age of 26 so I'd have to go back and edit those players' ratings again. If you guys end up digging the roster and wish for a complete fantasy draft, I'll edit it to include age 27 players.

Your draft will go completely fine until the 10-11th round, in which the computer will start to draft some injured players, which means most teams in the league will only have a 9-11 man rotation. The injured players that get drafted will have no effect to the teams/no playing time as far as I know. I drafted 2 injured players in my 11 and 12th round so I have the same amount of players on my team as the rest of the league.

AFAIK, the only players I did not include in this roster were Isaiah Austin, Matt Simon, and Larry Sanders for obvious reasons.

My personal settings:

The roster I used for this is the 2K roster from Monday, April 6.

12 Min/Superstar/Simulation

MyLEAGUE
Franchise (Using ElPanan 2015 Draft Class)
Fantasy Draft
Serpentine
Use Roster Injuries ON
Progressive Fatigue OFF
Team Chemistry OFF
Lowered majority of injury sliders due to only have 9-11 players on a team.

I'll be uploading some pictures and videos to show you how my season has gone so far (only 1 week into the season).

I'm currently 4 games into my season and I'm loving everything so far. My team, the opponents, the new faces, I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by chrisc724; 04-09-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2015, 06:04 AM   #2
Rookie

chrisc724's Arena

Re: ChrisC724 "26 & Under" Fantasy Draft Roster (PS4)

FYI - the CPU might draft 1 or 2 age 26+ un-injured players during the last 2 rounds. If that happens, just remember to edit them and make them injured so that they won't be useable.

Also, in your news feed it will say that the 76ers have signed a whole bunch of players from the free agency. This leaves no players in the free agency and the 76ers will have more injured players on their team but I don't see this having any effect on the roster.

Let me know if you guys find any mistakes or something I should change. I have a feeling there was an easier way to do all of this and I took the long route haha.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:04 AM   #3
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds like a nice idea, will surely give it a go!
Old 04-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #4
Rookie

chrisc724's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Sounds like a nice idea, will surely give it a go!
Thanks man, let me know how it goes. I don't think I've seen anyone do this so it's definitely unique and I can't wait to see which players make the All-Star team and the All-NBA teams.

I know I typed an essay and some of this stuff might sound confusing but I'm sure if you guys give it a chance you'll love it. I'm having difficulties uploading photos of stats and teams right now but I'll get it figured out soon and the photos will help you guys get a better grasp of how all of this turns out.

For now I'll mention my team, the Bulls:

PG - Brandon Jennings (starting to regret it now...) 11PPG.7APG
SG - Shabazz Muhammad 20PPG.6RPG.4APG
SF - Luke Babbitt 12PPG
PF - Serge Ibaka 11 PPG.10RPG
C - Nikola Vucevic 25PPG.15RPG
6th Man - Perry Jones 16PPG
7 - Ray McCallum
8 - Greg Oden
9 - Landry Fields
10 - Peyton Siva

Rockets' Paul George just had a 49 point game, Heat 1st round draft pick Wiggins is not living up to expectations and his team is 0-4, Austin Rivers is putting up big numbers off the bench for the Spurs.

Last edited by chrisc724; 04-09-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:42 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

These are tons of fun! Thanks for revitalizing my love for MyGM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »