Home

editing roster glitch 2k15 xb1

This is a discussion on editing roster glitch 2k15 xb1 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
editing roster glitch 2k15 xb1

This is my second attempt at creating a throwback roster. Its coming out great. i created the next player and tried to copy to team and all of a sudden the game freezes and returns to the xb1 home screen. This cannot be caused by the amount of created players cause there are full rosters with only caps and i mixed mine up wit 2k's. Whats the problem. Can someone please download and attempt to edit these rosters. For example im trying to put sasha danilovic on the heat. Let me know if its corrupted on your end too.

Gamertag........DaNewOrg

1st roster file.........retro4q

2 nd roster file...........new4q

Also if its ok on your end please dl and re upload and let me know the name so i can continue wit this project. If anyone wanna join me in finishing anyone of these let me know and ill post what teams are gonna be used. The first file retro4q is closest to completion. These rosters are made up not to have any duplicate players on teams. ex. Mutombo is on the retro philly so i chose to create the nuggets squad that was lead by mcdyess and van exel in place of that '93 team. Check them out.

Last edited by mega 1; 04-12-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2015, 11:18 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: editing roster glitch 2k15 xb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega 1
This is my second attempt at creating a throwback roster. Its coming out great. i created the next player and tried to copy to team and all of a sudden the game freezes and returns to the xb1 home screen. This cannot be caused by the amount of created players cause there are full rosters with only caps and i mixed mine up wit 2k's. Whats the problem. Can someone please download and attempt to edit these rosters. For example im trying to put sasha danilovic on the heat. Let me know if its corrupted on your end too.

Gamertag........DaNewOrg

1st roster file.........retro4q

2 nd roster file...........new4q

Also if its ok on your end please dl and re upload and let me know the name so i can continue wit this project. If anyone wanna join me in finishing anyone of these let me know and ill post what teams are gonna be used. The first file retro4q is closest to completion. These rosters are made up not to have any duplicate players on teams. ex. Mutombo is on the retro philly so i chose to create the nuggets squad that was lead by mcdyess and van exel in place of that '93 team. Check them out.

One thing I would suggest is to Disconnect from XboxLive when editing.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 04-13-2015, 12:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
One thing I would suggest is to Disconnect from XboxLive when editing.
If im not connected to xb live the roster area and created player list are blank. So i cannot do anything without being connected. Sometimes when my internet data gets low and slows up i can only get on xb live at night. So ill catch it in the mornin and when it disconnect my stuff. Still be there. Thats how i was workin today. Like at 3in the afternoon if i turn it on i cant play wit any of my edited rosters. I have to be connected just to play wit them. I even started a season wit the first rosterfile and i cant play that wit out bein connected. Do you know something i dont.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:45 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
If im not connected to xb live the roster area and created player list are blank. So i cannot do anything without being connected. Sometimes when my internet data gets low and slows up i can only get on xb live at night. So ill catch it in the mornin and when it disconnect my stuff. Still be there. Thats how i was workin today. Like at 3in the afternoon if i turn it on i cant play wit any of my edited rosters. I have to be connected just to play wit them. I even started a season wit the first rosterfile and i cant play that wit out bein connected. Do you know something i dont.
That is weird, not sure about Internet stuff, maybe that could be issue, not sure. I Edit with being Disconnected often. I learned this the Hardway as well, when mine just reset to the Main Screen in the Middle of me Editing. If i am connected, i save my Roster, after every few players. It is a pain, but keeps you from losing things.

Old 04-13-2015, 11:00 AM   #5
Rookie

I have saved often. My problem is it freezes when i try to add a cap to a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
I have saved often. My problem is it freezes when i try to add a cap to a team.

It could be a Bad CAP Slot, try making the Slot it keeps freezing a Generic player, then use the Next Slot for Real Player. It is like there are some slots when Uploading to 2k Share that can get Corrupted with Roster Files. Or is it ANY player you try to Assign causes the Freezing issues?

Hope you find a solution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »