Home

Sliders that are actually accurate

This is a discussion on Sliders that are actually accurate within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Sliders that are actually accurate

Accurate Sliders: starsc4eam gamertag and right after I post this, heading upstairs to upload them. Here read what I think in brief:To me a true sim is to let the cpu play against the cpu and then compare those stats with real life. Because when you are actually playing the game then against the cpu,it should do exactly what it did against the cpu from the earlier match. So I still think my sliders (which sure i never uploaded are spot on...West team score like 110-103 and the east scores are usually 98-89 and the rebounds are in the 40s for each team and all that other crap equals right too....ok assist might be a little high (((((I am guessing because I just saw where Williams on the Nets had 8 assist and the game was in the late 3rd or 4th and i am sure he doesn't get that many assist????????)))) Starsc4eam gamertag if i ever upload it..and game speed at 56 or 60 can't remember and Hall of Fame is the Setting. Later and if somehow they don't work for you, WOW because I truly get TO...Steals and all that other crap about right. Oops...I just came back down because I have no clue how to upload sliders???? any help??? Youtube did not help me.

Last edited by nyhater2003; 04-24-2015 at 12:08 PM. Reason: I don't know how to upload sliders???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2015, 05:54 AM   #2
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Re: Sliders that are actually accurate

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tball-sliders/
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 04-25-2015, 06:48 AM   #3
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Re: Sliders that are actually accurate

You can't upload sliders in 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »