Home

Can someone PLEASE explain the undershirts?

This is a discussion on Can someone PLEASE explain the undershirts? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

thedeafpoliceman's Arena

OVR: 0
Can someone PLEASE explain the undershirts?

I just don't understand why every single draft class and custom roster with rookies has created fictional/real college players wearing their undershirts in the NBA. Can someone name ONE college player who wears the plain white T in college that wears it in the NBA? I constantly have to edit players in myGM and it annoys the hell out of me. Am I the only one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Can someone PLEASE explain the undershirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeafpoliceman
I just don't understand why every single draft class and custom roster with rookies has created fictional/real college players wearing their undershirts in the NBA. Can someone name ONE college player who wears the plain white T in college that wears it in the NBA? I constantly have to edit players in myGM and it annoys the hell out of me. Am I the only one?
Its an editing choice of the designer man. Instead of complaining about 30 mins top you have to remove the shirts you should be thanking that editor for putting numerous hours into the file for you to download and complain about.

And people that cosign this type of nonsense should really look themselves in the mirror...or put out some work for the community to use....just my opinion.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-01-2015, 11:47 PM   #3
Rookie

thedeafpoliceman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can someone PLEASE explain the undershirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Its an editing choice of the designer man. Instead of complaining about 30 mins top you have to remove the shirts you should be thanking that editor for putting numerous hours into the file for you to download and complain about.

And people that cosign this type of nonsense should really look themselves in the mirror...or put out some work for the community to use....just my opinion.
Sorry, I was not trying to complain or bitch and moan about the work these people have done, trust me. I come from the era of me manually spending weeks and months renaming and editing players in NCAA Football 2003 by hand using third party websites for roster info so i could save those files and share with my friends on memory drives and USB drives for draft classes and to create a great experience with the game. I just wanted to know why these designers use the undershirts, because as someone who is all about 100% authentic experiences for gamers, I don't understand why they do that. If I had the time (aka I work 70-80 hours a week and have a wife and kids these days) I wouldn't use undershirts in the pro rosters. The few hours a week I get to play my xbox I'd rather not spend doing what I used to do with all the editing and adjustments. It's not griping, even though it probably came off that way now that I read it, more of just a question as to why every single draft class has this. Am I just out of the loop (I barely have time to watch NBA games) or am I missing something? I joined this site because of authenticity, and the undershirts don't seem authentic to me. That's all. I appreciate all the man hours spent on these files, this was more out of curiosity than anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »