Home

15-16 Accurate Sigs + Rookies + Offseason Updates!

This is a discussion on 15-16 Accurate Sigs + Rookies + Offseason Updates! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2015, 05:36 AM   #9
Pro

ZakMarcin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 15-16 Accurate Sigs + Rookies + Offseason Updates!

July 5th Update Details:

- Rookie contracts are now all updated (estimations)
- Kosta Koufos to the Kings
- Rating, Tendency, Signature tweaks (various players)
- A few more undrafted rookies were added into the free agency pool
Old 07-05-2015, 06:51 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakMarcin
I have not touched coach profiles or play books, however if you have specific requests (and can back up the reason they should be changed) you can let me know and I'll update it for you.

I do usually go with HOF sim sliders, but I ran some tests and found a new slider set that works well for the CPU. Details are now in the description above.

Thank you for the support, it means a lot. Be sure to keep up with me on here or Twitter as I update frequently!
No specific requests, just curious. I know a few people have put in the time and effort to alter coach profiles, team play books, and team points of emphasis so it's not so generic. They claim it makes a big impact on gameplay and greatly helps teams play like their true to life selves, which I could imagine. Not sure if you've edited the players play types already, eg. 1) P&R ball handler, 2) Mid range, 3) Cutter, etc.

I know you've put in a tonne of work, and I just had a very quick game then with my Raptors and the roster looks and plays great, but it could be something worth looking into maybe, particularly because you sound like a perfectionist which I appreciate and can relate to myself. Think there's a few threads on here about it.

As for SimWorld's sliders, do you simply leave all user sliders as HOF sim, but change the CPU's sliders to SimWorld's? Or only some? Because they've obviously greatly altered the offense, defense, attributes, tendencies, and foul sliders greatly from what standard simulation is.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:58 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

Hi Zak what would you recommend for injury settings?
I have set frequency at 50(User/CPU) and the other slider at 75(User/CPU)

But with that setting plus progression rating at 10 some players with injuries were pretty much noobs for example ben mclemore he got injured and was like a 67 overall rating and didnt pogress..

I think with your roster ( with pretty much potentials) we have to figure out what the best settings are for the following
-player progression
-injury settings

Then we will have a great myleague experience!

Thanks for the roster Zak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #12
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

I had to check out your roster after watching some Orlando summer league action and your Mario Hejonza...woow spot on, his shot and everything. Color me impressed. I also like how you change the shoulder width for really skinny players as i always do myself, for example Porzingis. If only 2k would let us change players leg sizes too, seems like everyone over a certain height gets tree trunk for legs. After playing a couple of games its seriously like Christmas in July. Well done.
Old 07-05-2015, 02:45 PM   #13
Pro

ZakMarcin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
No specific requests, just curious. I know a few people have put in the time and effort to alter coach profiles, team play books, and team points of emphasis so it's not so generic. They claim it makes a big impact on gameplay and greatly helps teams play like their true to life selves, which I could imagine. Not sure if you've edited the players play types already, eg. 1) P&R ball handler, 2) Mid range, 3) Cutter, etc.

I know you've put in a tonne of work, and I just had a very quick game then with my Raptors and the roster looks and plays great, but it could be something worth looking into maybe, particularly because you sound like a perfectionist which I appreciate and can relate to myself. Think there's a few threads on here about it.

As for SimWorld's sliders, do you simply leave all user sliders as HOF sim, but change the CPU's sliders to SimWorld's? Or only some? Because they've obviously greatly altered the offense, defense, attributes, tendencies, and foul sliders greatly from what standard simulation is.

That is definitely worth looking into, I'll start checking it out. Thanks for pointing that out.

As for the sliders, yeah pretty much, but it's really preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2015, 02:48 PM   #14
Pro

ZakMarcin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
Hi Zak what would you recommend for injury settings?
I have set frequency at 50(User/CPU) and the other slider at 75(User/CPU)

But with that setting plus progression rating at 10 some players with injuries were pretty much noobs for example ben mclemore he got injured and was like a 67 overall rating and didnt pogress..

I think with your roster ( with pretty much potentials) we have to figure out what the best settings are for the following
-player progression
-injury settings

Then we will have a great myleague experience!

Thanks for the roster Zak

That's crazy about McLemore falling to a 67.

I would recommend frequency on 25-30, severity on 15. For both user/CPU. There are always way too many season ending injuries or severe injuries.

Progression should be 15-20.

Thanks for downloading!

Old 07-05-2015, 02:51 PM   #15
Pro

ZakMarcin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
I had to check out your roster after watching some Orlando summer league action and your Mario Hejonza...woow spot on, his shot and everything. Color me impressed. I also like how you change the shoulder width for really skinny players as i always do myself, for example Porzingis. If only 2k would let us change players leg sizes too, seems like everyone over a certain height gets tree trunk for legs. After playing a couple of games its seriously like Christmas in July. Well done.

Thank you man I do feel like he's one of the best rookies sig & appearance wise on the roster. And yeah I usually stay on top of body types.

Much appreciated man, thanks for downloading.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 04:14 PM   #16
Pro

ZakMarcin's Arena

15-16 Accurate Sigs + Rookies + Offseason Updates!

7/5 Update #2

- Play types have been adjusted for every player

- Rodney Stuckey returns to Indy

- Lou Will to the Lakers

Last edited by ZakMarcin; 07-05-2015 at 04:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »