Home

2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read

This is a discussion on 2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #25
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 Historic Roster Coordination Thread - Roster Makers Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Really hope we could get something with that season in 2K16, I'd love to do that offseason all over again. Especially, with the new offseason they've talked about and how teams target players and everything just gets me hype for it.
Yep it has me hyped too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #26
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
I'll for sure be doing one on Xbox. I'm really hoping we can share CAPs this year. Make things a lot easier. Probably going to be doing an early to mid-2000s season. Thinking either 00-01 or 06-07. Haven't completely decided yet, going to wait to see the final four classic teams announced.

I'm gonna buy an Xbox One in the next few weeks and I plan on doing an 06-07 roster. Surprisingly, I miss those mid 2000s Knicks a lot. I still play 2k7 from time to time. I just wish we could figure out a solution for the Sonics, as I miss them too. Give me some time to figure out how to make CAPs, but I should be able to do it relatively easily, especially with the new guys being added in this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:16 AM   #27
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewingandoakley
I'm gonna buy an Xbox One in the next few weeks and I plan on doing an 06-07 roster. Surprisingly, I miss those mid 2000s Knicks a lot. I still play 2k7 from time to time. I just wish we could figure out a solution for the Sonics, as I miss them too. Give me some time to figure out how to make CAPs, but I should be able to do it relatively easily, especially with the new guys being added in this year.
Yeah 06-07 roster is a great one I would love that roster the raptors were good that time and had a young Chris bosh if u need help I can help out
Old 09-13-2015, 08:37 PM   #28
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewingandoakley
I recall making a roster on 2K12 or 13 and I used something of yours lol. CAPs maybe? Idk. Anyway, yeah I grew up on those early-mid 2000s seasons so I always look for them each year. But I want to go ahead and make my own. If you're thinking about doing 06-07 I'll probably do something a few years earlier.

And not just the Sonics but the Pelicans are kinda in the way too. What I'm hoping for but not getting my hopes up is that we can use the relocate feature in the roster editor. That way we can have the Sonics with their correct colors/jerseys/court etc. And the Pels could be turned into the Hornets. Also you could give each team their correct logo and all that other good stuff.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners
Old 09-14-2015, 12:20 AM   #29
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

I plan on filling out all the retro teams first then i'll see where my imagination takes me.... also still crossing my fingers that the create a team feature in my team is there for us to create teams for quick play modes.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Sellaz and I have some plans, but have to see what Creation tools & what modes they can be used in before Finalizing.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-15-2015, 08:20 AM   #31
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
I recall making a roster on 2K12 or 13 and I used something of yours lol. CAPs maybe? Idk. Anyway, yeah I grew up on those early-mid 2000s seasons so I always look for them each year. But I want to go ahead and make my own. If you're thinking about doing 06-07 I'll probably do something a few years earlier.

And not just the Sonics but the Pelicans are kinda in the way too. What I'm hoping for but not getting my hopes up is that we can use the relocate feature in the roster editor. That way we can have the Sonics with their correct colors/jerseys/court etc. And the Pels could be turned into the Hornets. Also you could give each team their correct logo and all that other good stuff.

I made an 01-02 roster for 2k12 and helped with a 92-93 roster and a 05-06 roster. One of those is probably what you are thinking of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 2

Looks like Kareem is back in 2k! Cant wait to make some 70s\80s custom roster!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »