Home

Updated Roster Spreadsheet for Euroleague Teams in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on Updated Roster Spreadsheet for Euroleague Teams in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2016, 05:54 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Updated Roster Spreadsheet for Euroleague Teams in NBA 2K16

Hi javov, I downloaded your roster earlier and it's great! Some of the CAPs are a million times better than 2K's (noticed your excellent Saric immediately for example). Very nice work.

2K is unbelievably lazy with Euroleague teams. There's been a bug with Barcelona's Vezenkov the entire year, he is invisible in-game! When you play with or against him you literally see the ball floating if he has it. Also, most 2K CAPs are terrible, all players look alike apart from hairstyle/facial hair/eye colour, not the mention the rosters never being up-to-date.

I hope next year 2K can be bothered more. Hope they can add in the tournament format so we can actually play a Euroleague tournament in the game. Further dreaming would be real arenas and actually incorporating the atmosphere (imagine the atmosphere at Crvena Zvezda home games in-game).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hello. Great work Javov. Can you please create five more teams in place of nba teams so we can play a complete 30 team euroleague at myleague?
Old 05-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #27
Rookie

javov10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by remenos
Hello. Great work Javov. Can you please create five more teams in place of nba teams so we can play a complete 30 team euroleague at myleague?
It is difficult, I have little time now... Maybe Lokomotiv
Old 05-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #28
Rookie

javov10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damjan10
Hi javov, I downloaded your roster earlier and it's great! Some of the CAPs are a million times better than 2K's (noticed your excellent Saric immediately for example). Very nice work.

2K is unbelievably lazy with Euroleague teams. There's been a bug with Barcelona's Vezenkov the entire year, he is invisible in-game! When you play with or against him you literally see the ball floating if he has it. Also, most 2K CAPs are terrible, all players look alike apart from hairstyle/facial hair/eye colour, not the mention the rosters never being up-to-date.

I hope next year 2K can be bothered more. Hope they can add in the tournament format so we can actually play a Euroleague tournament in the game. Further dreaming would be real arenas and actually incorporating the atmosphere (imagine the atmosphere at Crvena Zvezda home games in-game).

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Hopefully 2K works more on the Euroleague Teams
Old 05-16-2016, 04:31 AM   #29
Rookie

javov10's Arena

Malcolm Delaney created in FA

Last edited by javov10; 05-18-2016 at 01:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »