Home

SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2015, 02:56 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Sup guys not sure if you remember me used to write stories/scouting in the early years of this and just remember it this year when I started my franchise so real hype to see it up again. Not sure if you're reusing old players from before but I'd love to see Adam Cameron again man I always killed with him. The other is a new dominant center from gtown; I usually make in my own leagues but feel free to use him however.

Name: Adam Cameron
Position: PG
School/Country: Syracuse
Height: 6'6
Weight: 190lbs
Appearance: Tat tat tatted on the neck

Name: Tyson Graves
Position: C
School/Country: Georgetown
Height: 7'0
Weight: 275
Appearance: Bulky/Long body, Short black dreads, dark skin, heavily tattooed, rough facial features
Old 10-03-2015, 05:59 AM   #74
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaaaaaG
Sup guys not sure if you remember me used to write stories/scouting in the early years of this and just remember it this year when I started my franchise so real hype to see it up again. Not sure if you're reusing old players from before but I'd love to see Adam Cameron again man I always killed with him. The other is a new dominant center from gtown; I usually make in my own leagues but feel free to use him however.

Name: Adam Cameron
Position: PG
School/Country: Syracuse
Height: 6'6
Weight: 190lbs
Appearance: Tat tat tatted on the neck

Name: Tyson Graves
Position: C
School/Country: Georgetown
Height: 7'0
Weight: 275
Appearance: Bulky/Long body, Short black dreads, dark skin, heavily tattooed, rough facial features
Adam Cameron has made a comeback you'll be pleased to know. He is the star PG for the Golden State Warriors, also picked up the MVP award last year.

@Dreece gameplay looking good dude. Love your work haha
Old 10-03-2015, 03:02 PM   #75
Rookie

NoFussGus's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Sapp/Dreece, thanks again for your contributions. I'm going to start a chise with some buds once your draft classes are released. No rush I know you're working hard to get them out, but I have a question, after you release the first class how long is it typically until you release the 2nd?

Just a few days? We'll adjust how fast we progress through our first season based on when DC2 will come out which is why I ask. Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 06:04 PM   #76
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Tory Cassell
Center
6'11 250
Athletic
SMU
Baldfald
Lightskin young black man
Add to him whatever u see fit.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #77
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFussGus
Hey Sapp/Dreece, thanks again for your contributions. I'm going to start a chise with some buds once your draft classes are released. No rush I know you're working hard to get them out, but I have a question, after you release the first class how long is it typically until you release the 2nd?

Just a few days? We'll adjust how fast we progress through our first season based on when DC2 will come out which is why I ask. Thanks again!
It will definitely be more than a few days. I can't honestly give a time frame between classes but there are 3 of us working these to get them out as quickly as possible. Conversations ive had with Sapp were aiming to be putting out classes into the double digits like we achieved with 2k14.

I can collectively say on behalf of all of us that you should enjoy each season to it's entirety even if there is another class ready. But i'm not telling you how to play your game.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:25 PM   #78
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSideNZ
It will definitely be more than a few days. I can't honestly give a time frame between classes but there are 3 of us working these to get them out as quickly as possible. Conversations ive had with Sapp were aiming to be putting out classes into the double digits like we achieved with 2k14.

I can collectively say on behalf of all of us that you should enjoy each season to it's entirety even if there is another class ready. But i'm not telling you how to play your game.
4 of us Blindside

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #79
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Tory Cassell
Center
6'11 250
Athletic
SMU
Baldfald
Lightskin young black man
Add to him whatever u see fit.
Ya boy Cordero Iverson from last season was drafted into our LEAGUE roster man. Be on the lookout for him!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-03-2015, 11:47 PM   #80
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
4 of us Blindside

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
My bad Yellz.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »