Home

Official Nba Roster 2016

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2016 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:58 PM   #25
Rookie

Pwnage19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Nba Roster 2016

What's with the ratings?

Whiteside at 87, Andersen/Bosh at 80, Stoudemire at 81, Dragic at 75, Melo at 83, LOU AMUNDSON at 80?

Those are just the few I noticed from the Heat and Knicks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 06:40 PM   #26
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnage19
What's with the ratings?

Whiteside at 87, Andersen/Bosh at 80, Stoudemire at 81, Dragic at 75, Melo at 83, LOU AMUNDSON at 80?

Those are just the few I noticed from the Heat and Knicks.
my ratings scale i rerate every stats per 36/min and all shooting stats per location get a overall rating would take all day to explain but its a real overall rating of the player just how it comes out doesnt mean because they are rated 80 that they are a superstar tendencies make the player comes to life and i rerate them also if they player is aggressive scorer they will get they shots up no matter what the rating is my rating rates the player overall on the court performance in every different category and from what i be seeing with the ratings the best overall and efficient players have the highest ratings the one deminsional players like dragic monte ellis just to name a few ratings are low because they their only offensive players im just giving you the best overall players by rating that doesnt mean they are the best scorers 2k rates the best scorers the highest the best scorer is not necessarily the best overall player you will see as i finish my rerates but when you play the game each player plays like their real player counterpart trust me
Old 10-12-2015, 02:38 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
my ratings scale i rerate every stats per 36/min and all shooting stats per location get a overall rating would take all day to explain but its a real overall rating of the player just how it comes out doesnt mean because they are rated 80 that they are a superstar tendencies make the player comes to life and i rerate them also if they player is aggressive scorer they will get they shots up no matter what the rating is my rating rates the player overall on the court performance in every different category and from what i be seeing with the ratings the best overall and efficient players have the highest ratings the one deminsional players like dragic monte ellis just to name a few ratings are low because they their only offensive players im just giving you the best overall players by rating that doesnt mean they are the best scorers 2k rates the best scorers the highest the best scorer is not necessarily the best overall player you will see as i finish my rerates but when you play the game each player plays like their real player counterpart trust me
Yeah I too am having a little trouble getting my head around the ratings also. I echo the guy with the Knicks and Heat ratings and understand that you've placed alot of emphasis on the tendencies and player performance ratings. This is fine but my question is therefore how applicable are these rosters to a MyLeague or MyGM?

I would assume that the AI uses the overall, age and maybe contract to determine the value of a player, through their designation of 'stars' in the trade screen. Does this mean that someone like Amundson (rated 80) could potentially be considered on par with someone like Bosh (rated 80) in terms of their trade value?
Old 10-12-2015, 09:38 PM   #28
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Yeah I too am having a little trouble getting my head around the ratings also. I echo the guy with the Knicks and Heat ratings and understand that you've placed alot of emphasis on the tendencies and player performance ratings. This is fine but my question is therefore how applicable are these rosters to a MyLeague or MyGM?

I would assume that the AI uses the overall, age and maybe contract to determine the value of a player, through their designation of 'stars' in the trade screen. Does this mean that someone like Amundson (rated 80) could potentially be considered on par with someone like Bosh (rated 80) in terms of their trade value?
now thats a good question havent went thru the hold season yet but ill keep you posted
Old 10-13-2015, 12:09 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
now thats a good question havent went thru the hold season yet but ill keep you posted
Thanks mate
Old 10-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #30
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

i officially finished the 1st vol. of the official roster for this year regular season here are some of the ratings from the first preseason update

PG S.Curry 87/ C.Paul 87
SG J.Harden 85/ J.Butler 85
SF L.James 93/ K.Durant 89
PF A.Davis 93/ T.Duncan 88
C D.Jordan 90/ D.Cousins 89

All ratings reflect the players official stats from hook shots to free throws attempts i try to update the stats with no bias and have every player play to their actual statistics for the current nba season not career for this season they will be updated monthly so users can feel the hot cold streaks nba players go thru in a season i did it last year but on the same roster file this year i will have all jersey updates all star teams gears etc. i want to continue to have one one the best rosters in the community thanks for the support i keep you updated on any changes as well
Old 10-24-2015, 12:29 PM   #31
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

For your sliders do you use User Timing or Real Player % ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 05:37 PM   #32
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
For your sliders do you use User Timing or Real Player % ?
Real player % i been playing the cpu on superstar and its like a real game i know people have their opinions about my ratings but can you tell the community about the gameplay and with the sliders are if you have time

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »