Home

NBA 2K16: Ratings/Tendencies Discoveries Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Ratings/Tendencies Discoveries Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K16: Ratings/Tendencies Discoveries Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Have any of you encountered the CPU doing too much iso with star perimeter players? And not only that but it seems like when the CPU goes iso, they are determined to shoot no matter what.

I don't mind the iso plays but it rarely happens in the NBA. Unless it's a mismatch, late in the shot clock, or an iso the block or short corner. I actually saw the CPU do 3 straight iso plays with James Harden in where he just came down dribble to the side and "pee" dribble until he shot the ball... Still need to do some more test but it might be playbooks and freelance tendency.
I have noticed this, its driving me nuts. Heck I've noticed average pg's will try to iso alot instead of running the offense. I think what it is, I noticed alot of Guards have ISO option as there first go to option under the 4 play style tendencies in the playbooks. I think that maybe the cause of this.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:18 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
Very true. I did it for Barea because Carlisle likes to play him off-ball a lot instead of at the 1 guard, but would never start him at the 2 (Same for him Minnesota).

Given the Mavericks injury issues this season already on the wing I think Barea has a very low chance of starting seeing as Felton, Harris, Williams, and Matthews are on the roster.

I did all the injuries so Matthews in my roster is out for the first few weeks which would make Barea the starter at the 2 without setting his Force non-starter to ON.

EDIT:

An example of the issue I'm running into is with Houston. Patrick Beverly is starting at PG right now over Ty Lawson but if(when really) Beverly gets hurt Lawson's gonna start. Force non-starter really needs to not apply during serious injuries.
Harris' 1st position should be SG which will solve any Barrea starting issues.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 10-08-2015, 03:38 AM   #59
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

One interesting I find is the other teams simmed PIP stats. Im leading the league with 36.5 PIP per game. All but 4 teams are below 30 PIP per.

Based on 2014 stats, NYK were last with 33 per game.

Im not sure why this. I have CPU 3 point tendency set at 75, but the others at 50. Ive looked and their 3 point stats arent high at all.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:48 AM   #60
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Yep these are bugged. Just simmed a season with all default sliders, and the PIP ranged from 12-34 per game.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:36 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
One interesting I find is the other teams simmed PIP stats. Im leading the league with 36.5 PIP per game. All but 4 teams are below 30 PIP per.

Im not sure why this. I have CPU 3 point tendency set at 75, but the others at 50. Ive looked and their 3 point stats arent high at all.
What is the highest FG%?

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 06:59 AM   #62
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Assuming this is with default POE's for every team?
Old 10-08-2015, 07:14 AM   #63
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
What is the highest FG%?
I'll check when I get back on. Although the scoring seemed about right, so I thing the FG would have been good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Assuming this is with default POE's for every team?
In my season, Ive got all teams with patient offense to reduce pace. Other than that, the rest are neutral.

My simmed season was with default rosters.

Are you guys seeing similar? It doesnt really bother me.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:26 AM   #64
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'll check when I get back on. Although the scoring seemed about right, so I thing the FG would have been good.

In my season, Ive got all teams with patient offense to reduce pace. Other than that, the rest are neutral.

My simmed season was with default rosters.

Are you guys seeing similar? It doesnt really bother me.
I'll do some testing later tonight. I think you'd see better results by adding some teams with average tempo & get to basket/feed the post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »