Home

Trifecta Legendary Teams by Sellaz & VTCRB- XboxOne

This is a discussion on Trifecta Legendary Teams by Sellaz & VTCRB- XboxOne within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2015, 11:33 PM   #73
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Trifecta Legendary Teams by Sellaz & VTCRB- XboxOne

Ok...so its decision time and we wanted feedback before we decide. We have considered doing the 97 Blazers instead of 00 for this version. That way we can use Rider and put Steve Smith on the 97 Hawks with Mookie, Laettner and Mutombo. The 2000 Blazers had a better record, but some of those players would be good additions to other teams. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2015, 11:39 PM   #74
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
I'm really enjoying this thread.

How are you guys replacing the current team slots with a classic team? I know it would be just a matter of trading players to that team, but what about the uniforms and court? And does it let you change the team name? For example, will it say "98 Pacers" instead of "Pacers?

Thanks

Man....the days of editing all that is gone. The good news is you don't have reditor freezing issues. We are using current slots when the jerseys match (i.e. 97 Rockets in current slot). Current slots have their advantages, but of course shorts length sucks. Btw, I got over that last year. It REALLY bothered me at first, but then again nobody else can fix it so you take the good with the bad.

Also...for all those 2k12 lovers out there I loaded it up and had forgotten about the damn CAP forehead horn glitch. Next gen may be missing a lot of stuff, but the CAP system is way better.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:53 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like that idea because of 1997 being nba at 50 being a important year in basketball with the legends at the allstar game the first year everyone wore their team unis in the allstar game which was a great idea and alot of so called super teams came together that year with deep teams with the blazers and the hawks being in that conversation good season great playoff series, I say go for it guys.don't get me wrong everyone 80's bball was great but 90's bball was also just as legendary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #76
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Ok...so its decision time and we wanted feedback before we decide. We have considered doing the 97 Blazers instead of 00 for this version. That way we can use Rider and put Steve Smith on the 97 Hawks with Mookie, Laettner and Mutombo. The 2000 Blazers had a better record, but some of those players would be good additions to other teams. Any suggestions?

I like that idea. Since you mentioned JR Rider, it made me think of the 95-96 T'Wolves. Rider, KG, Gugliotta, Terry Porter. Spud Webb was also on that team.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners
Old 10-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

We want to thank you for all of the feedback and interaction all of you guys have provided so far. Keep it coming.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-05-2015, 08:09 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Be Sure to check out our NEW Logo on the First Post. Thanks to :
@TaSt30fChA0s

If you need a LOGO or Graphics, he is the man to hit up.

Let us know what you think of the LOGO.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #79
Rookie

My vote is for the Atlanta team over Blazers. I also like that Twolves team that was mentioned over the Blazers as well.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
My vote is for the Atlanta team over Blazers. I also like that Twolves team that was mentioned over the Blazers as well.

I agree with that Atlanta hawk team being well known in first year that smith, blaylock, mutombo got together to lead that team but remember that 97 Portland team had a squad lead by Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, Isaiah Rider, Stacey Augmon, rookie Arvydas Sabonis, Rasheed Wallace, Aaron Mckie, Gary Trent, rookie Jermaine O'Neal, Chris Dudley, etc. that was a deep team that gave the west a run for the money with there style of play got to playoffs 5th seed in a stacked Western conference and only barely lost 3 games to 2 in a first round 5 game series to and young stacked team being the los angeles lakers (Shaq's first year on that team)only because L.A. had the home court advantage and each team won each game on their home floor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »