Home

Full 150 Man NBA 2K16 Draft Class (PS4)

This is a discussion on Full 150 Man NBA 2K16 Draft Class (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 03:04 PM   #25
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full 150 Man NBA 2K16 Draft Class (PS4)

My classes had Denzel, Branden, Travis Trice and Gavin Schilling. Over time I'm sure these classes will include numerous players that are currently not mentioned. If not then we could always edit the class to include players we Feel are missing.

Last edited by Teondaddy1; 10-07-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 09:58 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeks82
No Denzel Valentine from Michigan State? The dude is one of the best players in the country and by far one of the most dynamic and has a great shot of being a draft pick, if not then a high value undrafted free agent. Just wanted to put that out there. Nobody gives the MSU players any respect. Lol. Every draft class that was made for last years game didn't even include Branden Dawson either.
I'm far from done my friend! He is in there now by the way.

Added a few more to the first page. Hoping to have half (75) done by this weekend, and I'll release what I have for you all.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:02 AM   #27
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
I'm far from done my friend! He is in there now by the way.

Added a few more to the first page. Hoping to have half (75) done by this weekend, and I'll release what I have for you all.
Haha awesome! The rest of your class looks awesome, I just thought it was a little bit of a disrespect to not include him, granted he may only be a late first or second round pick and that I may be biased because I'm a huge State fan, but he is a good player, better than some of the people on that list. Lol. I appreciate you adding him! Im definitely loving the draft class too, I can't wait until it's done so I can use it! Are you doing a 2017 one also?
Old 10-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #28
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Malik Pope, Jabari Bird, Chinanu Onuaku, Isaiah Taylor, Perry Ellis, Rodney Purvis, Kennedy Meeks, Zak Irvin, Ilimane D'iop, Nedim Buza, Aleksandar Vezenkov, Ray Smith......
Old 10-09-2015, 10:00 PM   #29
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Johnathan Jeanne, Danilo Fuzaro, EC Matthews, George de Paula,
Old 10-10-2015, 09:27 AM   #30
Rookie

So why even make this forum if ur just gonna make this draft class for yourself and not share it with others???
Old 10-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBU2k
So why even make this forum if ur just gonna make this draft class for yourself and not share it with others???
I've been saying I will release my first version this weekend. I just want to make sure I have enough guys so no fake players will be drafted. Patience my friend. I'm not half assing this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 09:35 AM   #32
Rookie

Oh alright my bad I thought u were just making an offline class. But what is ur ps4 iD/gamer tag

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »