Home

Roster with injuries

This is a discussion on Roster with injuries within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 05:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Roster with injuries

There is a roster that has all injuries in the current state of the NBA? Rose is new so I don't mind that but for Embiid he is out for the season but on all rosters he is playing. Sorry just a noob to this game. Also is Saric in the game or able to be a Sixer next season?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 12:35 AM   #2
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Roster with injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
There is a roster that has all injuries in the current state of the NBA? Rose is new so I don't mind that but for Embiid he is out for the season but on all rosters he is playing. Sorry just a noob to this game. Also is Saric in the game or able to be a Sixer next season?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
When the preseason starts I will update the rotations and injuries for every team every day
Psn timsmooth503pa
Old 10-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 19
Icon1 Re: Roster with injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
I have all the injuries in my current roster (as well as updated contracts and player height/weights). I also deactivated any international players or free agents (Injury: Personal Reasons).

File Name: NBA Pre-Season
PS4 User Name: Real2KInsider

Rose isn't expected to miss any regular season action, he will likely wear a mask.

In order for any injuries to have effect in a new season you must toggle ON the option for pre-existing injuries when you start the season, otherwise you will start with everyone at full health.

Saric needs to be created/added to the Free Agent pool. Once that is done he can be applied with "Personal Reasons" injury so he doesn't play in the 15-16 season (which also prevents other teams from signing him). At the conclusion of the season when his "injury" expires you would be free to sign him.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »