Home

2000-01 Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2000-01 Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2015, 03:30 PM   #49
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2000-01 Roster (PS4)

I have an idea make another user or I can be the other user and make caps on that user so that cap list won't be affected and u can add the rest of caps by downloading ur 23 team roster!
Old 12-21-2015, 05:50 PM   #50
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

If the game is crashing, its most likely not a CAP limit issue, but a file size issue.

Another thing you can try is putting your roster's players on some of the historic teams instead of using only the current ones. You should be doing this anyways, like for the Lakers, 76ers, Mavs, etc. I won't guarantee this will work though, especially if its a file size issue.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:21 AM   #51
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
If the game is crashing, its most likely not a CAP limit issue, but a file size issue.
Yeah, the CAP's are fine. I guess you're right about the size issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
Another thing you can try is putting your roster's players on some of the historic teams instead of using only the current ones. You should be doing this anyways, like for the Lakers, 76ers, Mavs, etc. I won't guarantee this will work though, especially if its a file size issue.
I was using the classic teams for 76ers, Jazz, Nuggets, Sonics, Spurs, Suns, Timberwolves and TrailBlazers.
The Mavs team doesn't have the correct jerseys and i used the current Lakers one because i could assign them 15 players (also ther court and jersey are a little different now).

The problem is that you can only trade with the classic teams. So it won't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
I have an idea make another user or I can be the other user and make caps on that user so that cap list won't be affected and u can add the rest of caps by downloading ur 23 team roster!
Already tried that. Doesn't work.

But i'm starting to like the idea of using and renaming Euroleague and those fill-in players. Does someone know if changing their names messes something up? In soem of the older 2k games the name list started to mess up, players suddenly had different names and some names wouldn't be called by the commentators.

Last edited by CD90; 12-22-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 11:04 AM   #52
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

[quote=CD90;2047915558]Yeah, the CAP's are fine. I guess you're right about the size issue

I was using the classic teams for 76ers, Jazz, Nuggets, Sonics, Spurs, Suns, Timberwolves and TrailBlazers.
The Mavs team doesn't have the correct jerseys and i used the current Lakers one because i could assign them 15 players (also ther court and jersey are a little different now).

The problem is that you can only trade with the classic teams. So it won't help.

Already tried that. Doesn't work.

But i'm starting to like the idea of using and renaming Euroleague and those fill-in players. Does someone know if changing their names messes something up? In soem of the older 2k games the name list started to mess up, players suddenly had different names and some names wouldn't be called by the commentators.[/QUOTE/]
Euroleague won't mess it up in my 09-10 roster i did use 2 or 3 Euroleague players because the looked really close so I wouldn't waste caps and it works great nothing happened.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:40 AM   #53
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Good news incoming!

With the use of Euroleague players i was able to get every player on the roster without getting to the file size limit.
Every player is now on the roster, 403 in total.
Players information (Bio) and Accessoires are done.

Next:
- Salary
- Playbooks
- Playtypes (for Players)
- Rotations
- Coach Profiles
- Attributes and Tendencies

I think this was my last update before the actual release (which is still far far away). But i wanted to let you guys know that i haven't stopped after the latest problems and it's all good
Old 12-29-2015, 11:52 AM   #54
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD90
Good news incoming!

With the use of Euroleague players i was able to get every player on the roster without getting to the file size limit.
Every player is now on the roster, 403 in total.
Players information (Bio) and Accessoires are done.

Next:
- Salary
- Playbooks
- Playtypes (for Players)
- Rotations
- Coach Profiles
- Attributes and Tendencies

I think this was my last update before the actual release (which is still far far away). But i wanted to let you guys know that i haven't stopped after the latest problems and it's all good
That's great I can't wait!

Last edited by Jaiveer; 12-29-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:32 PM   #55
Rookie

D0m2k's Arena

So glad the you are continuing this. Love the early 2000s NBA. Maybe you could do 04 next? (Mostly because of Lebron and the Bobcats being introduced)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #56
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

I am doing 04-05 and 03-04 after my best of 90s and best of 00s

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »