Home

2000-01 Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2000-01 Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2016, 03:30 PM   #65
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2000-01 Roster (PS4)

From his thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
ROSTERS THAT USE THESE EDITS
--------------------------------------
Historic Roster 2k16 by D-Will254 (Xbox One)
Sonicimage tendencies by Thetruth +others by Chmielu9123 (PS4)
2000-01 Roster (PS4) by CD90 (PS4)
Best of the 2000s Work in progress by Jaiveer (PS4)
NBA 2K16 10-11 Roster Now done V1 by Jaiveer (PS4)
09-10 Roster Now Done and Shared by Jaiveer (PS4)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 08:19 PM   #66
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0

Any news on this?
Old 01-31-2016, 10:51 AM   #67
Pro

CD90's Arena

In the last seven days my attributes and tendencies got nearly a complete overhaul.
I'm much more satisfied the way the attributes look now, also the tendencies now fit with Sonicmage SportsCrunch-Tendencies.

Tomorrow i will start to put those in the game. I don't know how long this takes for one player yet, but February will be THE month!
Old 01-31-2016, 11:35 AM   #68
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD90
In the last seven days my attributes and tendencies got nearly a complete overhaul.
I'm much more satisfied the way the attributes look now, also the tendencies now fit with Sonicmage SportsCrunch-Tendencies.

Tomorrow i will start to put those in the game. I don't know how long this takes for one player yet, but February will be THE month!
That's great, really can't wait, my best of the 90s should be done in Feb and MJ Wizards, 01-02 roster is also almost finished it's going to be a great month
Old 02-06-2016, 12:56 PM   #69
Pro

CD90's Arena

Quote:
I don't know how long this takes for one player yet, but February will be THE month!
I probably should have waited how long it takes for one player before making an announcement.
Turned out that it's about 15min per player.
With over 400 players to edit this is a lot of time. With the time i have it's certainly not possible in the month of February. Well i could quit my job, but i guess that would not be the smartest idea...
Old 02-06-2016, 01:13 PM   #70
Rookie

First of all I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. I designed a 90s roster for NHL a few years back and it was exhausting how much work goes into it. Since your final project won't be ready till at least March is there anyway you can upload what you have done now? I was really wanting to start a season with these rosters right away. I had downloaded your latest roster and minus a couple teams being finished it was so well done. Thanks again for the hard work.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #71
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
I probably should have waited how long it takes for one player before making an announcement.
Turned out that it's about 15min per player.
With over 400 players to edit this is a lot of time. With the time i have it's certainly not possible in the month of February. Well i could quit my job, but i guess that would not be the smartest idea...
If you want I can help a bit I am busy but would cut the time to half
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2016, 05:05 AM   #72
Pro

CD90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs1985
First of all I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. I designed a 90s roster for NHL a few years back and it was exhausting how much work goes into it. Since your final project won't be ready till at least March is there anyway you can upload what you have done now? I was really wanting to start a season with these rosters right away. I had downloaded your latest roster and minus a couple teams being finished it was so well done. Thanks again for the hard work.
Thank you.
I haven't touched attributes yet and not all teams have their tendencies done. So you wouldn't be able to play with it, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
If you want I can help a bit I am busy but would cut the time to half
I like the idea and i may come back to you in a couple of days.
Right now i'm still replacing some CAPs when Gorgentj23 releases a new one. This wouldn't be possible if you would help right now (since i would have to use a roster you uploaded and i can't release players on this one).

2k really should let us edit roster via pc or at least give us an option to go up/down more than 1 point per click, i remember being able to go up/down by 10 in one of the previous versions. Would help so much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »