Home

TIM'S FICTIONAL LEAGUE PS4

This is a discussion on TIM'S FICTIONAL LEAGUE PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2016, 02:00 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TIM'S FICTIONAL LEAGUE PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
So I deleted everything & started over. This time, I was able to get through the first off-season with no error messages. I simmer the staff hirings though. Not sure if that made a difference. My only other suggestion is if you are playing a franchise, up the salary cap. Most teams had no money left, and there's still a few free agents ranked 80 or higher who no one signed due to financial constraints.
I've been thinking of doing this, maybe starting season 1 at $90.5 (which is season 2's start), and maybe increase the increase slider from 50 to 60. That being said, in one of my test seasons as the pacers I was able to position myself to sign Cedric Kersey (92 pg) and create my own Big 3 with Kersey/Toney/Rider. I was pretty thin on the rest of the team, but I was able to string off 3 consecutive championships simming. So while increasing the cap will help all the cpu, it'll definitely be overkill for the human controlled team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2016, 05:41 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
I've been thinking of doing this, maybe starting season 1 at $90.5 (which is season 2's start), and maybe increase the increase slider from 50 to 60. That being said, in one of my test seasons as the pacers I was able to position myself to sign Cedric Kersey (92 pg) and create my own Big 3 with Kersey/Toney/Rider. I was pretty thin on the rest of the team, but I was able to string off 3 consecutive championships simming. So while increasing the cap will help all the cpu, it'll definitely be overkill for the human controlled team.
True,

I have officially un-installed NBA 2k16 from my PS4 harddrive, in anticipation for 2k17. Here's hoping they fix the cap limit and other issue's that hinder roster makers like myself. Otherwise, I do not know if I will have the desire to make another roster. Only time will tell.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:54 AM   #203
Rookie

Hey man first off these rosters are great. I have a quick question. I know you handmade all these guys based as specific types of players with individual personalities. I was wondering if you had a spreadsheet or something with notes on the teams and players/styles. It'd be really cool to have something like that when deciding on a team or for how to play out the team in season. If not no worries, I was just curious. Like I said though, great rosters regardless.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:27 AM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravrick
Hey man first off these rosters are great. I have a quick question. I know you handmade all these guys based as specific types of players with individual personalities. I was wondering if you had a spreadsheet or something with notes on the teams and players/styles. It'd be really cool to have something like that when deciding on a team or for how to play out the team in season. If not no worries, I was just curious. Like I said though, great rosters regardless.

No spreadsheet dude... I had good old fashioned pencil and notepad. I'm oldschool like that!
Old 08-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
No spreadsheet dude... I had good old fashioned pencil and notepad. I'm oldschool like that!
No worries man I respect that. I'm playing the the hell outta the Bulls anyways. I love the way Kersey and Augmon play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 12:37 PM   #206
Rookie

Great fictional league love playing it in my league but I just have a question. I want to make my own fictional league but I don't know how to take out all of the real players. Can you tell me how you did it?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »