Home

2K16 Bulls Playbook: An In-Depth Look

This is a discussion on 2K16 Bulls Playbook: An In-Depth Look within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2015, 02:28 AM   #41
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2K16 Bulls Playbook: An In-Depth Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by jattnanga
It really comes down to whatever you feel like works better for how you play.

The basic criteria for me is whether or not that player is capable of advancing the ball up court. So for Niko, I would say yes. And for Cameron, I would say maybe because he is versatile but doesn't look as confident against top NBA level competition.

The advantages to having the bigs as play initiators are:
- They can initiate a playcall (obvious)
- If they get the def rebound, everyone gets out and runs the floor because no one is waiting around for the outlet
- there are less awkward in bounds after makes where players have to run back to in bound the ball because it makes the 1 and 2 eligible to inbound the basketball (so you can pass it right back them as happens so often in actual basketball)

Disadvantages:
- Very occasionally you only have a big in the backcourt waiting to bring the ball up court.
Thanks for this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2015, 11:56 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a way to manually change the order of the plays? I have them in correct way set as "Mid-Range, Handoff, Guard Post up, P&R ball handler", but the direction arrows don't match right now.
Old 12-24-2015, 07:44 PM   #43
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolkmania
Is there a way to manually change the order of the plays? I have them in correct way set as "Mid-Range, Handoff, Guard Post up, P&R ball handler", but the direction arrows don't match right now.
The direction arrows appear differently in the playbook menu when editing a roster or adding/editing the playbooks within a roster.

The directions are posted are as they appear in game.

A silly flaw in 2K to not have them line up as they should, but in-game/scrimmages the posted play directions appear as listed in the original post.

The only other thing that would alter the order or plays not appearing is if you don't have all perimeter players as play initiators as that would remove certain plays for those players.

Hope this answers your question.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »