Home

Complete Roster Overhaul Help

This is a discussion on Complete Roster Overhaul Help within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #1
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Complete Roster Overhaul Help

So I've never made a custom roster or draft class before, just a few random players here and there. This year, I want to create a roster with completely new players, rebrand all 30 teams (You can rebrand all 30 on PC), make the players much less skilled, and give the game a pickup basketball feel. This means I want to replace every single NBA player with a custom player. I'm on PC so I can create 150 create a players. I am also willing to rename low level free agents and mess with there atributes a little to make them viable players in this new Leauge. I also will probably have to take most current NBA players and reduce their ratings to 25ish since I don't see any way of deleting guys. This is obviously a lot of work, so any tips on how to make the process happen faster? I also remember hearing about some way to save old MyLeauge rosters but I don't know how I'd do that. Keep in mind I'm on PC so the rosters already created I can use to base this off of are very limited. Any advice on how to make the process faster and pain free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=401236

Last edited by willcoll; 10-17-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Complete Roster Overhaul Help

Found a lazy workaround that works pretty well for me. The Euroleauge is filled with players of the skill level I want and there is 25 teams. If I start with a fantasy draft that means all these mediocre players I don't know will be in the Leauge. Then I use some roster editing tools and pile bad free agents onto the rest of the teams. Then I mix in my created players with that. Real lazy way of doing stuff but what works works I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=401236

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »