Home

Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players

This is a discussion on Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 09:10 PM   #1
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0

I have the PS3 version (yeah I know..) and wanted to know if they added any of these guys yet on PS4?:

Jordan Mickey (Celtics)
Jordan McRae (76ers)
TJ McConnell (76ers)
Terran Petteway (Hawks)
Lamar Patterson (Hawks)
Thanasis Antetokuonmpo (Knicks)
Darrun Hilliard
Ryan Boatright
Robert Upshaw (Lakers)

---

Just trying to figure out if they were scanned or not or added to the game; because if they weren't I pretty much will know not to expect them to be added to a roster update on the PS3 version. If they weren't scanned I'll have to make them or dl them off 2K Share. They recently added Montrezl Harrell and Metta World Peace so that's a good sign however.

======
ALSO does Walter Tavares have a Cyberface on the PS4 version? He's a generic white bald guy Create-A-Player on the PS3 version and they've yet to fix this. If he wasn't scanned I'm gonna assume I'm probably going to have to make an improved CAP of him myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 09:16 PM   #2
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

None of those players are in yet after a quick check. Tavares does have a scan. His body type seems correct as well.

Last edited by Crystar500; 10-18-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Re: Question for people have who NextGen version regarding some players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
None of those players are in yet after a quick check. Tavares does have a scan. His body type seems correct as well.

Thanks for the help man. Hopefully this will mean they'll give Tavares his cyberface in one of the next updates. I could care less about the Hawks but there's no reason he should be a generic create-a-player lol. Most of the PS3 cyberfaces are actually the same as the Next Gen version but the quality is lowered a little. They look like NBA 2k14 PS4 graphics; not quite up there with 2K16 but pretty good still.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #4
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Thanks for the help man. Hopefully this will mean they'll give Tavares his cyberface in one of the next updates. I could care less about the Hawks but there's no reason he should be a generic create-a-player lol. Most of the PS3 cyberfaces are actually the same as the Next Gen version but the quality is lowered a little. They look like NBA 2k14 PS4 graphics; not quite up there with 2K16 but pretty good still.

Yeah, that helps me too, actually. I was planning on trying the last gen version when I get burned out of the next gen version. Good to know ahead of time what they have in it. From the few clips I've scene of last gen 2K16 so far, they definitely improved the graphics.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, that helps me too, actually. I was planning on trying the last gen version when I get burned out of the next gen version. Good to know ahead of time what they have in it. From the few clips I've scene of last gen 2K16 so far, they definitely improved the graphics.
Graphics were improved big time; probably 80% of the players got an improved NextGen-esque cyberface - I'm slowly starting to realize most of them are actually the same as the PS4 cyberface. I think only a few people on the current teams still have a PS3 NBA 2k12-15 cyberface; I know Pau Gasol is one Idk who else. A bunch of the supporting cast on the Historic Teams have the old cyberfaces as well but some of the top tier guys got a new one; Magic Johnson's cyberface probably is one of the biggest improvements. Real happy they added Kareem, Van Exel and Eric Snow too - I was worried they'd be PS4 exclusive features.

I feel the gameplay was improved a little bit as well; considering the hardware limitations.

Out of curiosity does Raul Neto have a cyberface too on the PS4 version? He's also a create-a-player for some reason on the PS3 idk why since his photo is on there and the fact that he was on the euroleague teams on 2k15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 09:37 PM   #6
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

You mean "those who have current gen." You my friend have last gen.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #7
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Not a scan, but at least he has a cyberface.

I caught him in the middle of blinking, so that's why his eyes are a bit squinty.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:45 PM   #8
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Not a scan, but at least he has a cyberface.

I caught him in the middle of blinking, so that's why his eyes are a bit squinty.
He still looks pretty good despite not being scanned; hoping they add him on the last gen version/s. Nice screenshots by the way; I'm guessing the PS4 has a screenshot function that lets you upload images online?

Thanks for showing me these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »