Home

1978-79 Roster 2K16 for PS4

This is a discussion on 1978-79 Roster 2K16 for PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2015, 05:31 PM   #33
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 1978-79 Roster 2K16 for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I don't control either team, just let the CPU play the game. What sliders do you recommend for this set?
I'm trying to make this roster so that it plays on default ratings... thats what I've been testing cpu vs. cpu games on. As far as playing the games myself, I'm not that good yet so I'm leaving it on default. As I get better I will adjust the difficulty.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:34 PM   #34
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Just updated the file with updated badges/ratings adjustments for 7 more teams, 10 so far:

Milwaukee Bucks
San Diego Clippers
Chicago Bulls
Kansas City Kings
LA Lakers
Denver Nuggets
Portland Trailblazers
Seattle Supersonics
Golden St. Warriors
Phoenix Suns
Old 12-03-2015, 08:48 PM   #35
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
Just updated the file with updated badges/ratings adjustments for 7 more teams, 10 so far:

Milwaukee Bucks
San Diego Clippers
Chicago Bulls
Kansas City Kings
LA Lakers
Denver Nuggets
Portland Trailblazers
Seattle Supersonics
Golden St. Warriors
Phoenix Suns
That's great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2015, 03:54 PM   #36
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Updated the file this morning. All 22 NBA teams are finished, the only thing remaining on these teams is coaching sliders and tweaks after testing. The FA's and 8 remaining expansion teams are next. Almost all players have been rated, just need to change contracts/badges/player styles/equipment/rotations.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:48 PM   #37
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Just updated the file. The roster is complete but I will make a few edits after running a few test seasons and may change out a few players with CAPS.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 0

You mention these rosters are for default sliders. What level? When you run a season how many points per game are teams averaging?
Also are you using current team play books?
Old 12-12-2015, 06:23 PM   #39
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
You mention these rosters are for default sliders. What level? When you run a season how many points per game are teams averaging?
Also are you using current team play books?
I ran a simulated season this afternoon and will try to post detailed results tomorrow. I'm new at playing so I left it on pro with the default sliders...I think everything is set at 50. The points per game and teams records are off since there are 8 scrub teams in the league(most them only won 11-20 games. But I think the Spurs(w/Gervin/Kenon/Silas) averaged 115 and the Rockets(w/Malone/Barry/Murphy) averaged 114. The low was in the mid to low 90's. Malone led league in scoring at 28 ppg and rebounding 16.5. Dr. J was MVP and Artis Gilmore def POY. Golden State won the west with a strong defense, so I'll need to lower them a good bit but otherwise the teams that made the playoffs were accurate. 76ers were really strong but the CPU signed Bill Walton so that probably scewed some stats. I'll try to post records and top 10 in every stat in the morning.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #40
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Also, I didnt touch playbooks yet but I did edit the teams POE and set rotations but once the season starts, the CPU seems to change the rotation si I might need to raise/lower a few players overalls to keep the MPG accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »