Home

Full 2016 Draft Class, working on 2017 Draft Class PS4

This is a discussion on Full 2016 Draft Class, working on 2017 Draft Class PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Wink Full 2016 Draft Class, working on 2017 Draft Class PS4

I have a pretty solid 2016 draft class available. Not quite sure how many players are in it, but it has more than most of the draft classes out there (enough to have a full draft of real players plus real undrafted FA's), I gave most of the players random signatures as I don't have the time to research every player to get accurate jumpers and with the new creation system it's pretty hard to get them accurate anyways. But if anyone would like to help with that part of it and with making the tendencies more accurate, you're more than welcome to help! I'm also working on a 2017 draft class with another guy, we've got a lot of players in it, just trying to get things more accurate at the moment, any help on that would be appreciated also! My gamertag is CelticsFan_03, feel free to shoot me a message on PSN if you're interested in helping, and you're more than welcome to download the draft classes and use them (they're solid enough at the moment to use in MyLeague or MyGM), we'll be constantly updating them throughout the season as players progress or if players play poorly we'll also adjust for that. Again, any help would be appreciated as we want to make this as accurate as possible, and anyone is welcome to use the draft classes and adjust them to their liking. teondaddy1 created the majority of the players, Ive been doing the rating, sigs, and tendency adjustments. So I wanted to give him credit for all his hard work! Message one of us if you're interested in helping us with this project!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2015, 06:06 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Full 2016 Draft Class, working on 2017 Draft Class PS4

will you be doing a 2018 class?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-29-2015, 10:49 AM   #3
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
will you be doing a 2018 class?
Yes. The casual base roster is already out. Hopefully our sim draft class will be out shortly thanks to the hard work of Celticsfan_03
Old 12-08-2015, 11:04 PM   #4
Pro

any idea when the 2017 class will be out?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2015, 12:33 PM   #5
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
any idea when the 2017 class will be out?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
My bad, I haven't been on here in a while. Lol. We've got the base for our 2017 class up. You can download it under my PSN name. The one I've got is usable, I've been using it and it's good, but teondaddy1 is continuing to add more players to it and then I'm going to finish them up and it will be done then. I'm not sure when that one will be finished, but if you need on to use then you can use the one I've got up! It's got plenty of players in it as is. We're just adding a few more to the '16 and '17 classes to finish them up. Both classes are under my PSN name. The ones under teondaddy1 are our bases that we're finishing up. When they're done we'll both have them up so you can get them from either of us when that time comes. As for the guys that asked about the '18 class, that's all one teondaddy1 lol. I don't know much about the '18 guys so he's probably going to be doing most of the work for that one. I'm a college basketball junkie so I know a lot about the '16 and '17 guys and I'm able to get them pretty accurate (play style and ratings wise, I'm not the one creating the players, that's all teondaddy1's hard work lol) so those ones will be great. As for anything past that, that's going to depend on him and anyone else that helps because I'd probably make them worse than they should be lol. But I've got a usable '16 and '17 class up to get you guys by until the finished products are up. They're under 2016 FULL and 2017 REAL I believe, or its the other way around, I don't remember. Lol. Just look for the two with those words in it and those are the ones. I have other older ones up so ignore those ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2015, 12:34 PM   #6
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teondaddy1
Yes. The casual base roster is already out. Hopefully our sim draft class will be out shortly thanks to the hard work of Celticsfan_03
Bro that one's going to be all on you. Lmao. I hate to leave you hanging on it but I don't really know anything about anyone that would be in that class. Lol.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Just an update for everyone: the 2016 draft class will be FINALIZED within the next 4 hours! I just have a few more players that teondaddy1 pointed out need to be fixed and then it'll be finished! You can download it from my PSN under the name 2016 FULL, ignore any other draft classes you see as they are either my own personal fantasy ones or they're incomplete ones that were used as bases. Spread the word to anyone looking for a '16 class to use, we have a full draft plus TONS of real undrafted FA's in it. I'm doing a MyLeague with it right now and it's looking great! The 2017 class will be finished within a few days or a week, I put in about 4-5 hours last night finishing the '16 class so I'm taking a little bit of a break. Lol. But if you need a '17 class to use along with the '16 class until it's finished, my 2017 REAL is the one we're working on and finishing. It's solid already, we just need to finalize it and make sure everything is correct and rankings are correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »