Home

Ultimate Legends Roster is Back Again This Year for NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on Ultimate Legends Roster is Back Again This Year for NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Legends Roster is Back Again This Year for NBA 2K16

Not sure if someone can help me out here..but I've been searching for a roster with completed historic rosters with the historic players on the HISTORIC teams. Not everybody on one team...now while I have found some uploads with this, the problem I'm seeing is that the regular nba rosters aren't updated to today's current date.

So I guess my question is, has anyone made a completed historic roster recently that will include the most recent updates to the rest of the nba teams? I'm on PS4. Thanks in advance
Old 06-30-2016, 04:23 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramerson
Can't find 3 players, Craig Ehlo to put on the Cavs, Jamaal Wilkes to put on the Lakers and Enes Kanter to put on the Thunder.
Where are they ?

I know they're the same franchise but I like to separate the Thunder and Supersonics because it's weird to see Durant and Westbrook on the Sonics uniform.
I'm working on a legend roster and going back and forth on how to handle some of the franchises. I'm going to do separate Sonics/Thunder. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the Hornets. The Charlotte Hornets are in the game, so are the New Orleans Hornets. Maybe treat "New Orleans" as its own team combining the lineage of the New Orleans Jazz and the New Orleans Hornets? And then I have the Charlotte Bobcats, no idea what to do with them.

I always do it as players can only belong to one franchise. Gets tricky with some guys, sometimes I put people on rosters just for balance (Wilt to the Warriors because the Lakers really can't use him, Shaq, Kareem, and George Mikan). I usually go with some combination of where they played the longest and where they were the best. And sometimes thumb on the scale to make teams better (the Grizzlies really need Zach Randolph and Pau Gasol).
Old 07-01-2016, 02:58 AM   #59
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Can people post their draft results? I'd love to see some
Old 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #60
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston_Strong27
Not sure if someone can help me out here..but I've been searching for a roster with completed historic rosters with the historic players on the HISTORIC teams. Not everybody on one team...now while I have found some uploads with this, the problem I'm seeing is that the regular nba rosters aren't updated to today's current date.

So I guess my question is, has anyone made a completed historic roster recently that will include the most recent updates to the rest of the nba teams? I'm on PS4. Thanks in advance
Checkout crazyh16 rosters in the vault.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:11 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Love your work dude... Any chance you can put all the legends in the free agent pool? Ps4 by the way..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 02:35 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
"a 2nd roster where all the legends were dumped into the free agent pool."
Just checking if he (or anyone) got around to putting all the legends dumped into the FA pool and uploaded, so we can Download?? I'm still interested if it has been done!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »