Home

2016 - 2020 draft classes

This is a discussion on 2016 - 2020 draft classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-08-2016, 12:52 PM   #81
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2016 - 2020 draft classes

Alright guys, I have internet for the weekend so I'm going to be doing some up****** to the classes. BUT, DO NOT GRAB ANT UPDATES UNTIL SUNDAY. There was a huge miscommunication between teondaddy1 and I before he started moving players around (he missed a massive update I did, I fixed the potentials for every player as I was seeing they were too high) and then started moving several players around so we're going to figure out what to do about this. We'll let you know by the end of Sunday for sure when it's been fixed. I have internet all weekend so I'm going to work on it at some point, I just want to wait until he and I figure out a solution.

Also, he is correct, the 17 class is STACKED. Lol. The 16 class is looking very nice as well towards the top end. Thon Maker is one of the more interesting prospects but we're waiting on an NBA ruling on whether he's eligible or not, so he may end up coming out of the class. Also, we're still a month away from declaration day, so expect lots of movement between now and then!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 03:37 PM   #82
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

I'm finally all moved into my new place so I'm back with internet again, so those of you that use my rosters or have gotten the draft classes from me you're able to get updates now. For the roster, I'm doing a new update tomorrow. I haven't played in a bit seems how I haven't had internet so I have a lot to do with the roster update. I've also decided to move Giannis Antetokounmpo to PG seems how that's going to be his primary position next year (even though I don't like moving him on 2k, but I'm doing it anyways) so look for an update tomorrow.

As for the draft classes, big props to teondaddy1 for doing major up****** since I've had no Internet. I'm doing another update tomorrow on the 16 class and I'm going to do an update on the 17 class now that players are moving around. My dude Deyonta Davis decided to go pro this year as well (depressing for my Spartans) and a lot of others have announced they're going pro and a lot have announced they're staying so we've done a lot of up****** and therelax will be more tomorrow. So look for new updates! Thanks to all of you that have given us support this season with the classes, we appreciate it a lot. Makes all the work we've done well worth it. We'll definitely be back for 2k17 and we're going to try and put out an even better product next year than we did this year seems how we've gotten so much support. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-13-2016, 03:50 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 5

Looking forward to the update keep up the good work. I think Anthony Davis will be so much more dynamic and consistent now that he's getting his body right. Rehab should be great for him over the summer and boy was this the year of PG's with Curry leading the way. But damn I mean Westbrook, Lillard, Lowry, Thomas all stepped their games up. It's not easy when you got competitors like Curry and CP3 and screw it throw Irving in the mix lol. Point is it's been an interesting year thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2016, 01:44 PM   #84
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeks82
I'm finally all moved into my new place so I'm back with internet again, so those of you that use my rosters or have gotten the draft classes from me you're able to get updates now. For the roster, I'm doing a new update tomorrow. I haven't played in a bit seems how I haven't had internet so I have a lot to do with the roster update. I've also decided to move Giannis Antetokounmpo to PG seems how that's going to be his primary position next year (even though I don't like moving him on 2k, but I'm doing it anyways) so look for an update tomorrow.

As for the draft classes, big props to teondaddy1 for doing major up****** since I've had no Internet. I'm doing another update tomorrow on the 16 class and I'm going to do an update on the 17 class now that players are moving around. My dude Deyonta Davis decided to go pro this year as well (depressing for my Spartans) and a lot of others have announced they're going pro and a lot have announced they're staying so we've done a lot of up****** and therelax will be more tomorrow. So look for new updates! Thanks to all of you that have given us support this season with the classes, we appreciate it a lot. Makes all the work we've done well worth it. We'll definitely be back for 2k17 and we're going to try and put out an even better product next year than we did this year seems how we've gotten so much support. Thanks everyone!
Which draft class that you have uploaded is the one with your updates? When I search your user name, there are a couple of 2016 and 2017 classes.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:19 PM   #85
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
Which draft class that you have uploaded is the one with your updates? When I search your user name, there are a couple of 2016 and 2017 classes.
The most up to date 16 and 17 draft classes are under teondaddy1 user name. More updates are coming soon! Can't wait to see what Dweeks82 had planned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 07:10 PM   #86
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
It was posted earlier in the forum but I know most people don't like reading through all the comments. Lol. IF you grab any draft classes from me, they will all have the word FULL in them. Any other ones, ignore as they're ones I just screw around with. So they're 2016 FULL and 2017 FULL. I will say this, if you're going to use our draft classes you'll want to use my roster as well, nameD 2k ROSTER as the draft classes (potentials, stamina, overalls) are modeled after my roster overhaul I did as 2k has those 3 categories all sorts of jacked up in their rosters. Lol. But teondaddy1 puts out the most updates, he's the one moving players between classes as they decide whether to go pro or not. What I do is I go through and fix sigs, ratings, tendencies, etc. He's doing the hard work of moving or creating player faces, body builds, info etc. Lol.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #87
Rookie

Would you mind adding:

Jonathan Jeanne
Petr Cornelie
Josh Hart
Ben Bentil
Chinanu Onuaku

in the 2016 Class as they are on mock drafts
Old 04-21-2016, 09:45 PM   #88
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationalbballa
Would you mind adding:

Jonathan Jeanne
Petr Cornelie
Josh Hart
Ben Bentil
Chinanu Onuaku

in the 2016 Class as they are on mock drafts
I am like 99% sure they are in our classes, maybe they are not in the mock draft because it only shows 60/150 created

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »