Home

2016 - 2020 draft classes

This is a discussion on 2016 - 2020 draft classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2016 - 2020 draft classes

wasup, your draft classes are by far the most in-depth as far as prospect numbers are concerned. The only question i have for you and any other draft class creators out there is, Why is dragan bender rated so high when 2K16 have him rated already in the game on a european team? I understand we all want to create our best versions of what we think prospects are rated but do you think the 2k16 version of Dragan Bender actually accurate? if the answer is no then i must say every roster editor including myself needs to question the accuracy of 2k16 ratings on FIBA teams. Im only just saying, not disagreeing with you nor agreeing. If 2k16 actually has his actual rating then i think it should put in perspective for all roster creators/editors what some of the prospects ratings should actually be like. Just a observation I've made on the game and with people created draft classes. Again, great work on your classes and most definitely i will be using your draft classes to make my edits in the future.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:12 PM   #18
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickboydread
wasup, your draft classes are by far the most in-depth as far as prospect numbers are concerned. The only question i have for you and any other draft class creators out there is, Why is dragan bender rated so high when 2K16 have him rated already in the game on a european team? I understand we all want to create our best versions of what we think prospects are rated but do you think the 2k16 version of Dragan Bender actually accurate? if the answer is no then i must say every roster editor including myself needs to question the accuracy of 2k16 ratings on FIBA teams. Im only just saying, not disagreeing with you nor agreeing. If 2k16 actually has his actual rating then i think it should put in perspective for all roster creators/editors what some of the prospects ratings should actually be like. Just a observation I've made on the game and with people created draft classes. Again, great work on your classes and most definitely i will be using your draft classes to make my edits in the future.
Thanks man. From what I see, 2k doesn't really update the Euro player ratings. Bender has shown improvement overseas, I think that's why people upgrade his rating on people created draft classes. Dario Saric had been doing well but he also has a lower rating, compared to other foreign players. Let me know when you edit any of the draft classes. I would like to use an improved version of what we already have. Maybe we can even work together on some
Old 01-22-2016, 07:52 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teondaddy1
Thanks man. From what I see, 2k doesn't really update the Euro player ratings. Bender has shown improvement overseas, I think that's why people upgrade his rating on people created draft classes. Dario Saric had been doing well but he also has a lower rating, compared to other foreign players. Let me know when you edit any of the draft classes. I would like to use an improved version of what we already have. Maybe we can even work together on some
No problem.. when i finally get a chance to finish my edits ill be sure to let you know so you can check it out and see where we can go from there
Old 01-23-2016, 02:17 AM   #20
Rookie

hey teon, Ive finally got my PSN to work and i was able to upload my first class; the 16' class. my 16' and 17' classes uses embracethapace classes as bases for faces and I was looking forward to using your 18', 19' and 20' classes as bases. I always give credit where its due and I hope my edits can inspire both you and embracethapace like you guys have done for my classes and if possible maybe be the bridge between IMO two great editors!!
Old 01-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #21
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

In my opinion, EmbraceThePace is a great draft class maker. Next year I'm considering doing draft classes tailored around his classes. It would be awesome for him to use mine as a base to make his classes. Mine still needs work to players faces, Signatures, tendencies. While mine are by far the deepest, his is more accurate. I wanted to make classes that include players that other people don't include. I'm doing it so people could use it as a base to put their favorite college players in the game, while competing against real prospects. Dweeks82 and Jaiveer have done an amazing job on these. I can't wait so see your updated version of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 09:19 AM   #22
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickboydread
hey teon, Ive finally got my PSN to work and i was able to upload my first class; the 16' class. my 16' and 17' classes uses embracethapace classes as bases for faces and I was looking forward to using your 18', 19' and 20' classes as bases. I always give credit where its due and I hope my edits can inspire both you and embracethapace like you guys have done for my classes and if possible maybe be the bridge between IMO two great editors!!
Shoot me a psn message. My psn name is the same.

Last edited by Teondaddy1; 01-23-2016 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Stupid auto correct
Old 01-23-2016, 10:23 AM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teondaddy1
In my opinion, EmbraceThePace is a great draft class maker. Next year I'm considering doing draft classes tailored around his classes. It would be awesome for him to use mine as a base to make his classes. Mine still needs work to players faces, Signatures, tendencies. While mine are by far the deepest, his is more accurate. I wanted to make classes that include players that other people don't include. I'm doing it so people could use it as a base to put their favorite college players in the game, while competing against real prospects. Dweeks82 and Jaiveer have done an amazing job on these. I can't wait so see your updated version of them.
Maybe next year you and ETP make classes together??

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 01-23-2016, 10:37 AM   #24
Rookie

Teondaddy1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
Maybe next year you and ETP make classes together??

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I don't think I'm in the big leagues yet lol. I don't mind ETP using my classes as a template to work on his though. It would be cool for the forum to come together in a massive draft class project. I'm still going to work with the guys who brought this project this far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »