Home

Can we get organized?

This is a discussion on Can we get organized? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #9
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can we get organized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
You need two crews PS4 and XB1. Each system has people for each aspect of the game- caps, sigs, play books, ect. Now you're talking way more efficiency. Turning out projects like rosters for each season, GOAT teams, best ever teams, olympics, historic olympics, THEN the possibilities are endless assuming 2K holds up there end. You know like create a team, the ability to share WHATEVER can be created or customized, and a smarter game. I like this, this is good.
Yeah that would be amazing to do. We could jabs rosters for almost every season and draft classes. Best teams of all time, there are 102 spots for teams on 2K this year including euro teams. NBA 2K17 could be the greatest game roster makers and lovers have played.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #10
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

We should start a new thread and everyone who wants to join can and we can have the teams set and start talking on what to do and maybe a project on NBA 2K16 because there's like 5 months left still.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:15 PM   #11
Rookie

This is great! Totally excited about the response for this so far. I think what will make this work as intended is if everyone is willing to share their formulas and processes along the way. This will make cross platform roster making much easier. We have to give credit where it's due and allow people to inject their own perspective on the process.

I know I'm not know around these forums as often as some of you. But if everyone is cool with it, I would like to start the thread and get the ball rolling on collaborating. As primarily a lurker on these forums, I appreciate when people update the first post and provide links. I can do that so its easy for people to keep up with our progress and hopefully will want to pitch in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 05:39 PM   #12
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachjosh21
This is great! Totally excited about the response for this so far. I think what will make this work as intended is if everyone is willing to share their formulas and processes along the way. This will make cross platform roster making much easier. We have to give credit where it's due and allow people to inject their own perspective on the process.

I know I'm not know around these forums as often as some of you. But if everyone is cool with it, I would like to start the thread and get the ball rolling on collaborating. As primarily a lurker on these forums, I appreciate when people update the first post and provide links. I can do that so its easy for people to keep up with our progress and hopefully will want to pitch in
This would be great! Starting a thread would be great but also there is no guarantee that everyone will want to be part of this. Some people will just want to do it themselves. Anyways, can't wait to get started on this.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
Three crews to be clear. I think us pc guys get snubbed because everyone (except me) has a console nowadays

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla
You're right! I got it on pc too but I just gave up.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:10 PM   #14
Pro

What if we all agreed on like two people who work well together on each aspect of the game and approached them about it, then they would be responsible for that aspect for every roster? First we need a list of everything that is customizable.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:22 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Hopefully you guys can get everything organized. The more rosters the better.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #16
Pro

Quietly... You can start with a roster that's already been done. Take whatever roster that has the most done to it, and add whatever is missing. That can serve as a dry run to get an idea for how well we can execute this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »