Home

Can we get organized?

This is a discussion on Can we get organized? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #17
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can we get organized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
What if we all agreed on like two people who work well together on each aspect of the game and approached them about it, then they would be responsible for that aspect for every roster? First we need a list of everything that is customizable.
Yeah we can do that or we can just make a thread and whoever wants to join can, and contribute to a roster. I think we should start a thread first and see who wants to join and then create a group chat and go from there.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #18
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Quietly... You can start with a roster that's already been done. Take whatever roster that has the most done to it, and add whatever is missing. That can serve as a dry run to get an idea for how well we can execute this.
Yeah that's a good idea, I was thinking we should do a classic roster list. Like we can start making a 12-13 roster then use it as a base to make a roster 2-3 years down the line and keep on doing that. Or we can use the compeleted Classic teams rosters and make a best teams of all time roster.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:55 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9

For instance. Use Hyperballer and DC's roster since it's got a lot done. Get the teams formed in terms of who will do what and finish the roster out, classic teams and all. Use this to gauge how well people respond to assuming rolls within the project plus you get a finished roster out of it. THEN we choose a roster to start from scratch with, plus now you got all the jerseys and other additions to the game. From this point you start spitting out rosters. If we can't get enough people to respond well, then you didn't start a new project getting everyone hyped up for nothing. This is the perfect time because we're primed for a 15-16 playoff roster.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:00 PM   #20
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
For instance. Use Hyperballer and DC's roster since it's got a lot done. Get the teams formed in terms of who will do what and finish the roster out, classic teams and all. Use this to gauge how well people respond to assuming rolls within the project plus you get a finished roster out of it. THEN we choose a roster to start from scratch with, plus now you got all the jerseys and other additions to the game. From this point you start spitting out rosters. If we can't get enough people to respond well, then you didn't start a new project getting everyone hyped up for nothing. This is the perfect time because we're primed for a 15-16 playoff roster.
Yeah that's a good idea but I'm on PS4.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:42 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 9

Then pick a ps4 roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #22
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

My ratings are always around for you guys to use, and I insist that you do use them if you're going to be making historic rosters and you want the AI to play decently and true to form. By the time of 2k17 release, I expect the database to have double the amount of ratings and badges that it has now.

Due to too many complications with working on the ratings with the PS4 copy this year, missing highlights being the big one, I will be headed back to PC for 2k17, so don't forget about us non-console guys. I can assist in doing rotations, ratings, and playbooks if anybody wants my help.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 05-02-2016, 02:01 AM   #23
MVP

VizzyXV's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
Yeah that's a good idea, I was thinking we should do a classic roster list. Like we can start making a 12-13 roster then use it as a base to make a roster 2-3 years down the line and keep on doing that. Or we can use the compeleted Classic teams rosters and make a best teams of all time roster.
I had that as an idea, I had opening day roster files of 14-15 season backwards to 10-11, just the in game players on their teams from that year, nothing else edited though
Old 05-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #24
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV
I had that as an idea, I had opening day roster files of 14-15 season backwards to 10-11, just the in game players on their teams from that year, nothing else edited though
Yeah that's a good roster for our base and then we can go back down, every time caps will be like 5-10 because not many retire every year. We can also do best teams of all time for the PS4. While be one you guys want, we can use my Best of 2000s for the base since there are already 30 new teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »