Home

For the Love of the Game presents: NBA Finals Rosters

This is a discussion on For the Love of the Game presents: NBA Finals Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2016, 09:46 AM   #25
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For the Love of the Game presents: NBA Finals Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachjosh21
Hey guys between work, Mother's Day and my own birthday I've been so busy since Thursday. I have lurked a little bit but just didn't take time to post.

By next Tuesday I want to finish the "roster box" and complete the ratings, tendencies and badges on the finals rosters spreadsheet for 2016 warriors and 2015 Cavs. I'm using Sonics numbers but it doesn't complete every field, If anyone has ideas on where I should pull the remaining the numbers so it's all compatable let me know. Otherwise I'll just use some combo of 2ks default, Jaiveer's ratings and a spreadsheet I found on hype/dc thread to come up with the missing numbers.

Once the spreadsheet is done for two teams by next Tuesday I would like to pass it on to someone to plug in the numbers on 2k while I research and plug into spreadsheet for coaching ratings and settings, accessories worn for the teams and any other category. I think we could have two playable teams by the end of the month. Then creating new teams won't take as long since we'll have a system in place.

May 10-16 Research and plug in ratings, tendencies, badges
May 17-23 plug in numbers to 2k, research and plug in coach ratings, accessories etc.
May 24-30 plug in all categories and gameplay test
May 31-June 6 - research and plug in next two teams for all categories
Cool man, I am so close to finishing my 03-04 so after that I'm all on this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 04:45 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For the Love of the Game presents: NBA Finals Rosters

This project probably isn't going to happen for 2k16. And if we wind up making seasons rosters going back several decades for 2k17, then I won't need to make this finals roster on there either. After making the "roster box" list, I just can't start a new roster project knowing there's other people looking for help on their unfinished projects

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »