Home

2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2016, 01:33 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One)

A video on my YouTube channel will release tomorrow talking about my roster and all of the new updates that I plan on doing and have already done. It will release tomorrow at 5pm EST. That being said, I would also like to thank you guys for almost 7,000 downloads on the roster, the support has been amazing!
Old 07-16-2016, 07:34 PM   #34
Rookie

Miami Flash15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyMan8400
A video on my YouTube channel will release tomorrow talking about my roster and all of the new updates that I plan on doing and have already done. It will release tomorrow at 5pm EST. That being said, I would also like to thank you guys for almost 7,000 downloads on the roster, the support has been amazing!
Thanks for all of the work that you do - for our most recent 2k league season, that's home is here on OS, we used it and it was a very brilliant experience.

I see that you've continued to make updates, including all the journeymen on Miami's roster, so we'll be using that when we start our next season as well.

Thanks!

Old 07-17-2016, 12:00 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Flash15
Thanks for all of the work that you do - for our most recent 2k league season, that's home is here on OS, we used it and it was a very brilliant experience.

I see that you've continued to make updates, including all the journeymen on Miami's roster, so we'll be using that when we start our next season as well.

Thanks!

No problem man, thanks for all of the support, really means alot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #36
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Ty how often do u update the roster? I downloaded your roster 2 days ago and wanna edit some sit shots but don't wanna invest on it if u are going to update this roster frequently great job btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2016, 11:42 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Ty how often do u update the roster? I downloaded your roster 2 days ago and wanna edit some sit shots but don't wanna invest on it if u are going to update this roster frequently great job btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I update the roster multiple times a day, I try putting in every move as soon as possible And thanks for the support!
Old 07-19-2016, 01:01 PM   #38
Rookie

Hey everybody, just a couple things. First of all, do NOT download "Philly76ers" Roster. He literally took my roster and made a few edits to make it look like his. I have talked a little to him on his thread, and he claims he didn't, yet the proof is there. There is no way he created most of the rookies the same exact way I did. Especially some of the lesser heard ones like Kamari Murphy and Papa Ndao. I just wanted to throw this out there because it doesn't feel good to get your countless hours of work stolen, and to raise awareness to this issue, hoping 2K changes some 2K Share features, making it to where people can't upload a roster that another user created. I hope you all understand where I'm coming from here. And lastly, thanks for the support and over 7k downloads, really means alot!
Old 07-19-2016, 01:10 PM   #39
Rookie

Classic! So just because I've also made undrafted rookies I took your roster. The players look like yours because they look realistic. My roster is different to yours in so many ways. Look thoroughly through the roster and you'll find out it's far from yours.
The only thing similar to yours is the faces of the rookies.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:25 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly76ers
Classic! So just because I've also made undrafted rookies I took your roster. The players look like yours because they look realistic. My roster is different to yours in so many ways. Look thoroughly through the roster and you'll find out it's far from yours.
The only thing similar to yours is the faces of the rookies.
Dude, the proof is there. Almost every one of my rookies are there. I know this because they got the same faces, ratings, tendencies, and signatures. And if that's not enough, you have some created players like Brandon Fields, J.P. Tokoto, and SirDominic Pointer which are exactly the same as mine. And some extra free agents like Daniel Ewing. You even have my Euroleague team fillers named Matt Brown 55 OVR 6'6'' 201 lbs. You have some explaining to do bud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »