Home

Klye Collinsworth?

This is a discussion on Klye Collinsworth? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2016, 02:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Klye Collinsworth?

Hey everyone, just looking for a 2k roster that has this rookie on it. he holds the tripple double record in the NCAA and was signed by the mavs to a partiall gaurenteed contract about 3 days ago. Just trying to find a roster with him on it so that i can play with him on one of my teams and see how ti goes. anyways any help would be appreciated thanks everyone and amazing job on all the rosters ive looked at.. i mean wow NICE WORK! Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 11:50 AM   #2
mqt
Rookie

Re: Klye Collinsworth?

Your best bet is probably to take one of the updated rosters and add him yourself. I just googled it and here is a YouTube video that shows how to make a CAP for him:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lQXFawh8iZg
Old 07-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
Pro

SkillzFromThe6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman210
Hey everyone, just looking for a 2k roster that has this rookie on it. he holds the tripple double record in the NCAA and was signed by the mavs to a partiall gaurenteed contract about 3 days ago. Just trying to find a roster with him on it so that i can play with him on one of my teams and see how ti goes. anyways any help would be appreciated thanks everyone and amazing job on all the rosters ive looked at.. i mean wow NICE WORK! Cheers!
Ye, mqt shared my YouTube video haha. Thanks mqt. frog, my roster is under PSN: SkillazKill
Old 07-25-2016, 01:17 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillazKill
Ye, mqt shared my YouTube video haha. Thanks mqt. frog, my roster is under PSN: SkillazKill
oh cool thanks to both of you does your roster have him as well then?
Old 07-25-2016, 01:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman210
oh cool thanks to both of you does your roster have him as well then?
shoot.. i am on xbox1 lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqt
Your best bet is probably to take one of the updated rosters and add him yourself. I just googled it and here is a YouTube video that shows how to make a CAP for him:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lQXFawh8iZg
thanks that video looks pretty thorough about how to make him i think ill go with stakkz rosters then as they seem the closest as far as most updated/ready to go current and then just add in kyle to the mix when i create him there. Appreciate it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »