Home

NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #9
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K17 - NCAA 2K17 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartmanTeets6
I do own a PS4, so if this is something that is going to really happen, I'd explore the possibility of buying 2K for it. I think the easiest way to attack it, is first pick 32 or 36 college teams we want to use. I think one person should go through and do the ratings to make sure we have a consistent scale that we're using. This is a major part, and I would be happy to do it considering I am a huge numbers guy and an avid college bball fan. Once those get approved by the group, each guy can get a handful of teams to create themselves. Everyone can create their guys right away and we can upload rosters with our guys in it. People can then take their guys, add it to the roster, and save again and re-upload. Thoughts?
were hoping for a new cap sharing system but if not your idea is the only way to go. As of now 30 teams have been chosen and placed into their divisions properly to match the ncaa. This was done by the roster master.

I already did 27 of the 30 teams jerseys and courts.

We could definitely use you for player ratings since that and CAPS will be the biggest task.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome, if you let me know what teams are in I'd be happy to start researching. I know there are a ton of attributes that go into "outside shooting" but that it shows up as one attribute. Are you looking for "outside shooting - A-" or are you looking for 0-99 ratings for each category that makes up outside shooting? I can put a spreadsheet together the thread's feedback.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:53 PM   #11
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HartmanTeets6
Awesome, if you let me know what teams are in I'd be happy to start researching. I know there are a ton of attributes that go into "outside shooting" but that it shows up as one attribute. Are you looking for "outside shooting - A-" or are you looking for 0-99 ratings for each category that makes up outside shooting? I can put a spreadsheet together the thread's feedback.
if you could use the same attribute system as 2k16 that would be ideal.

I'll pm you the teams we're using.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
if you could use the same attribute system as 2k16 that would be ideal.

I'll pm you the teams we're using.
Got i. I'll get to work.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:59 PM   #13
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

First post updated with the 36 teams that will be included in this.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:00 PM   #14
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

Updated the first post and I finally finished the last few jerseys/courts so now all 36 teams jerseys and courts are done.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:12 AM   #15
Just started!

Yo NY big fan of your vids. Any specific date on which you're releasing the rosters and jerseys/courts? Also, can you for sure rebrand more than 3 teams in myleague this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 09:25 AM   #16
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmleary06
Yo NY big fan of your vids. Any specific date on which you're releasing the rosters and jerseys/courts? Also, can you for sure rebrand more than 3 teams in myleague this year?
It's going to take time to create all these college players so I can't say. The jerseys and courts are finished so that's one step out the way. Yeah there's a developers blog that 2K released that goes in detail about rebranding up to 36 teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »