Home

RIO 2K16 (X1)

This is a discussion on RIO 2K16 (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2016, 08:36 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: RIO 2K16 (X1)

Just for "ish and giggles". I'm going to give the dream team the Barcelona court as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2016, 01:33 AM   #26
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVMagicUconn
a guide to making all of the jerseys and a few of the courts are on da infamous ny's youtube channel
i just checked his out and they are very good. a quick youtube search should treat you well in terms of getting tutorials for most of the jerseys.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson
Old 08-15-2016, 10:23 PM   #27
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Just for "ish and giggles". I'm going to give the dream team the Barcelona court as well!
since the dream team has the 88-89 pistons court design, i'm guessing we might as well change it to barcelona or the usa dream team logo....
Old 08-16-2016, 03:44 AM   #28
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2

The Final Update is done.

This update was all about rotations and playing time. Making sure the best players are on the floor for most of the game and particularly at the end of the game. Looking forward to playing through a great set of quarterfinal matchups.

You have three great regional rivalries (Spain-France, Serbia-Croatia and USA-Argentina) and then the most interesting matchup might be the toughness and contrast of styles between Australia-Lithuania.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson

Last edited by jattnanga; 08-16-2016 at 04:01 AM.
Old 08-16-2016, 02:26 PM   #29
Pro

If you're doing shoes, can you change them in my league or do you have to change them before you form the league?
Old 08-16-2016, 07:50 PM   #30
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jattnanga
The Final Update is done.

This update was all about rotations and playing time. Making sure the best players are on the floor for most of the game and particularly at the end of the game. Looking forward to playing through a great set of quarterfinal matchups.

You have three great regional rivalries (Spain-France, Serbia-Croatia and USA-Argentina) and then the most interesting matchup might be the toughness and contrast of styles between Australia-Lithuania.
thanks again, jattnanga....the games i've played so far have been great.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #31
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
If you're doing shoes, can you change them in my league or do you have to change them before you form the league?
i changed the shoes in myleague....just for the dream team and team usa. they even had the Olympic Jordan's in there. nice. i also customized the dream team court just like the one in 2k13 except i used the dream team usa logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #32
Pro

I been working on Team USA, the Dream Team, and Argentina ALL day and I'm finished with the first two but I'm still working on Argentina. Their logos are not coming up as fast as they should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »