Home

NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix

Okay so I didn't know I was going to go so hard, but I did and the end result for me was magnificent. I used Dweeks/Teon roster as a base for rookies and everything else added such as woody's sigs and body edits. I first individually went through the rookies and used a mix of Blu's rookie edits along with Nino Escobar's (YouTube) edits and the attention to detail for all the rookies as well as a bunch of incoming CAPS was beyond realistic. I mixed a bunch of edits with stuff I seemed fit more to the players real life counterpart. I also used all of Ballin's wingspan edits on top of Woody's out of preference and what I think was more realistic. If you don't know Ballin91 didn't do half as many players as Woody so most body edits consist of Woody's measurements. Now I went through each team as well as all the free agents and I chose from 2K Genius, Blu, Woody, Nino Escobar as well as some of Tim's roster sigs (his sigs be on point) and of course my own mixes of two sigs (one base with someone else's form) and sometimes it worked awesome. Love the KD sig! I did everything and many times I'd prefer to leave a part of the sig it's original form or base, combined with a part of the custom sig (original base, custom form or vice versa) since it just seems more authentic. I did tons of rating upgrades according to the end of the season as well as what is said they are working hard on (KAT is working on his 3's). Also did tons of potentials (Porzingis) and weight changes. Did some accessories and all layup/dunk packages are customized to mimic real life (hate generic 2K sigs the game came with). I changed most free throws to what Blu had and please know I watched a ton of YouTube vids for many players (hence why it took me so long to release lol) to make sure the sigs I chose were on point or as close as it gets (arguably). Also did a ton of position changes, tried to get all contracts and get all jersey #'s correct. If anything is off please let me know and I will make the adjustment. Didn't get to do all the lineup adjustments but that's all personal preference really. Might have also raised ratings as well depending on a players new situation compared to their old (tendencies go up like Oladipo, who will shoot more with KD gone). Overall, I guarantee you will love the attention to detail and realism or your money back lmao. No, but seriously give them a spin and let me know. Last thing I did was Lebron's new contract. I did not really include guys I know just got a training camp invite and ultimately will not make the team. The roster will continue to see updates here and there especially if something big goes down so stay tuned. Thanks to everybody who contributed and I was able to use their stuff to make this huge package of goodies a whole lot sweeter
Thanks to Dweeks/Teon as without their hard work and dedication this would have not been possible. Also the beauty of using their base is they got draft classes as far as 2020 , with attention to detail of course. Tendencies and everything just on par with this roster so nothing will be out of whack (practically built for this roster) and will keep you busy till the 20th lol. Enjoy everyone.

PSN: BODYBAGCENTRAL
Roster name: BEST ROSTER 2K17

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 08-12-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2016, 05:02 PM   #2
Pro

NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix

Ha ha ha. Watching the Warriors against the Spurs and they're trying so hard to keep up lol. It's KD man. He just keeps getting fed and rebounding the ball to run it down court on fast break while Curry is in the pocket for three or Iggy's cutting to the hole. Crazy game (35-32 right now lol). I like how they run KD at PF, Iggy at the 3 and Draymond at center. They're always on the move lol. IMG_4512.JPG

NBA 2K16: BEST ROSTER 2K17

Edit: Currently using GamingMike's sliders, will check out Eccentric when his new sliders drop

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 08-23-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
Pro

NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix

Watched the whole game and it was tough because the Spurs really tried lol. They are the second ranked team behind the Warriors (might do Cavs next) and I said "why not", but man it was too much force as you can see (plus Tony Parker sucked). Not bad IMG_4520.JPGIMG_4519.JPGIMG_4518.JPGIMG_4514.JPG

Edit: Draymond got in foul trouble early but finished with four points 6 reb and 4 assists.

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 08-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #4
Pro

Re: NBA 2K17 Sigs Roster Mix

Made a change to Varajao lol...he was hitting mad mid range jumpers too good and saw both his rating and tendency was too high for mid. Uploaded now guys

Old 08-13-2016, 12:57 PM   #5
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Great roster. I went though and edited most play priorities for all players and only changed sig shots for Dray Green, Klay, Speights, Jabari, Avery Bradley, JJ Redick, Kawhi, and Eric Gordon. Of course credit goes to you, Rip, and Blu since I used some of their edits. BEST ROSTER 2K17 or kb1_

Last edited by KwiLL23; 08-13-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2016, 01:14 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Great roster. I went though and edited most play priorities for all players and only changed sig shots for Dray Green, Klay, Speights, Jabari, Avery Bradley, JJ Redick, Kawhi, and Eric Gordon. Of course credit goes to you, Rip, and Blu since I used some of their edits. BEST ROSTER 2K17 or kb1_

Cool bro will check it out and continue from your copy

Old 08-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #7
Pro

Adjusted some ratings of rookies (Ingram, Maker, Skal, Murray) and also made small adjustments to potentials for them. Also switched up Murray and Maker's accessories a bit. Obviously added KwiLL changes. All good stuff

Old 08-13-2016, 03:48 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Adjusted some ratings of rookies (Ingram, Maker, Skal, Murray) and also made small adjustments to potentials for them. Also switched up Murray and Maker's accessories a bit. Obviously added KwiLL changes. All good stuff

Will be trying when I get home. Was anxiously waiting for your roster. If you like, I'll give feedback after a few games. Last but not least, THANK YOU

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »