Home

SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K17 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K17 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 05:59 PM   #41
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K17 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBpresmy24
So I noticed that in My League at the end of each season there are league meetings to discuss rule changes and other things of that matter. I had decided to just simply through a few seasons and let the cpu handle everything jus to see what happens with the league after awhile and one season in the league meeting a new rule got approved where players have to be 3 yrs removed from high school or 21 for international players to be eligible for the draft. My question is if something like this happens do you guys think it will have an affect on the simworld draft classes since alot of top players are either freshman or sophomores in the simworld draft classes
We have to cross that road when we get there. Still currently designing our 1st class and our rosters so we haven't touched or discussed MyLeague rules,sliders, etc.

How about this make a test class with all the top guys freshman. Make that same rule change and let us know what happens.

Thanks alot.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #42
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Say Dreeze the Draft klasses are still underway or did u guys run into something with the game..I just didn't see this page on the first page so was just thinking..
Old 10-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #43
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Well actually DC1 is sitting on my HD waiting on me. But first we had to make sure we knew how to work these tendencies . That part is complete but in all honesty the draft classes is the dessert on top of the main dish...our roster sets.

So to be short there won't be any classes released to after we done with our sets. Y'all not gonna waste our goodness on that default roster lol.

More info coming soon.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:39 PM   #44
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Y'all not gonna waste our goodness on that default roster lol.
Damn Dreece. You didn't have to go in like that LOL
Old 10-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #45
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Nah I was thinking more on maybe yall ran into other things other ppl was saying on here. But I'm all in for the wait. Im waiting on this new Xbox slim to drop
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #46
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Nah I was thinking more on maybe yall ran into other things other ppl was saying on here. But I'm all in for the wait. Im waiting on this new Xbox slim to drop
There's gonna be problems, some we can fix/minimize and some we can't. All it takes is team communication, individuals who do their jobs , and testing. We stay out of each others way because we understand that the guy in the other end gonna bring it.

When we finally bring it all together AGAIN you'll be pleasantly surprised. Trust!

#SimWorldDweller

BTW the rosters aren't THAT far out. That is if "they" don't dramatically change gameplay.

Last edited by Dreece; 10-11-2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Added thoughts
Old 10-16-2016, 05:01 PM   #47
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I just wanted to take some time to speak on a few things since there hasn’t been much action in the thread for the first month and I have been getting a few private messages and emails.

I REALLY want to stress that the reason that we have not given a release date on the first draft class is because we are currently putting 8-% of our time into finishing our fictional league. As much as some people may not like to hear this, the fictional league is more important to me that the classes because I don’t play with the real NBA roster anymore like…. Ever. So for me to focus on the draft classes would defeat the purposes because I would have no league to attach those players to. The good news is that we are about half way done with the League fictional roster.

There are also people asking about the scouting report and information being posted in the thread. This one is interesting because there are a variety of people on both sides here. There are some that are saying that they want to get the full scouting reports and detailed write ups for each class. For you guys, I really am sorry and would love to give you a ton of information but I just don’t have the time or patience for it this year. There are also people that are saying “Why don’t you guys stop with the write ups and put more time and effort into just making classes”. To those of you I ask that you read this because I am only be posting this one more time. I work on the classes first and then I pass it to Dreece. Dreece then takes his time to perfect the tendencies and other aspects of the class. Only ONE PERSON CAN WORK ON THE FILE AT A TIME. The stories are what I post to keep you guys intrigued while Dreece is finishing the classes. It NEVER takes away from time given to the classes… period.

Also, I guess the increase of people doing draft classes has led people to ask me “are you guys going to do like 40 or 50 players per class so you can get them out faster”. NO. Not today, not tomorrow not ever. I am not knocking anyone that only does 40 to 50 players because it is all about preference but don’t knock us for wanting to do the majority or all of the class. I enjoy playing summer league. I enjoy playing my 12th man in a blowout. I like getting undrafted free agents in the event of an injury. Because of that we will always do a little more because that is just our preference. It is what we do. If you don’t like or appreciate it, I am sure there are other guys that put out other DC makers OR you can take a step up to the plate and create your own,

And I peep you guys that voted the project one star.... ya'll childish lol.

Oh and by the way, if you play Madden 17, please check out the fictional roster that we assisted our boys Raiders with along with a 200+ page scouting report, elaborate house rules and extreme attention to detail. The link is below:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-roster.html
Old 10-17-2016, 01:26 AM   #48
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

We recently talked about the top seniors that may not get drafted so now let us take a look at the top 5 senior prospects in this upcoming draft.
by CW Sapp

5)
Name: Cody Erwin
Position: SF/PF
Height/Weight: 6’11” 234 lbs.
School: Georgia
Projected Draft Range: Late 1st Round
Why You Should Keep An Eye on Him: Because he is versatile and can do a lot of things on a court that most guys his size can not do. He can handle and pass the rock and is a pretty good shooter. Although I don’t think his ceiling is very high, he is a young man that may come in and help an already established team become immediately a little better.

4)
Name: Jaylon Stryker
Position: PF/SF
Height/Weight: 6’9” 230 lbs
School: Notre Dame
Projected Draft Range: Late 1st Round
Why You Should Keep An Eye on Him: Because not very many people are willing to put their body on the line like this guy is. He is a big time hustler that also happens to be a very good shooter and high IQ guy all around.

3)
Name: Chip Braxton
Position: Power Forward
Height/Weight: 6’11” 230 lbs.
School: Pittsburgh
Projected Draft Range: Mid to Late 1st Round
Why You Should Keep An Eye on Him: Chip Braxton blew everyone away when he showed up on campus but he hasn’t gotten much better since. Sadly, he gets knocked for the fact that he shouldn’t show much improvement but the truth is that he has been a great player since day one and he still is that. Some just doubt that he will get any better. With that being said, you know you have a player that knows how to score in the post on a consistent basis in a variety of different ways.

2)
Name: Keyon Dawkins
Position: Point Guard
Height/Weight: 6’1” 176 lbs.
School: Nebraska
Projected Draft Range: Lottery to Mid 1st Round
Why You Should Keep An Eye on Him: Because if we are strictly talking about being NBA Ready, he may be one of the top three to five guys available. Unfortunately, teams don’t generally draft for now… they draft for the future and they don’t think that he will be much better in the future than he is right now. With that being said, his lack of size and athleticism may scare people but he is the best pure point guard that you will find around these parts with his amazing decision making, vision and ability to make just about any pass.

1)
Name: Denzel Hall
Position: Small Forward
Height/Weight: 6’9” 200 lbs.
School: North Carolina
Projected Draft Range: Lottery
Why You Should Keep An Eye on Him: Another young man that probably would have been a top five pick if he left as a freshman or sophomore but decided to stay in college with his younger sister who began attending UNC during his sophomore year. Hall is a defensive minded guy that can do a variety of different things on the defensive side but could never quite develop a reliable offensive game. Although he is showing some flashes this year, the word is out that he will probably be a fourth option offensively on a team AT BEST. That still doesn’t take away from the fact that he could come in immediately and be a top 1 or 2 defender on a lot of teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »