Home

****NBA 2K17 SIGNATURE EDITS THREAD****

This is a discussion on ****NBA 2K17 SIGNATURE EDITS THREAD**** within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #9
Pro

gabri3l3's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ****NBA 2K17 SIGNATURE EDITS THREAD****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin91
agree with yall, same with kyrie irving (no changes/hello highschool 5 again for the base)... looks like nba 2k16 sig thread will still be most of our basis smh. wish they had this doe

Set Shot Form:
Set Shot Base:

Off the dribble shot form:
Off the dribble shot base:
This is already in because each player uses his own "set shot" form for their dribble pull-up, so if you're editing DPU you're kinda editing his base.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #10
Banned

ballin91's Arena

OVR: 0

good lawd, even andrew wiggins still got that awful form and base guys. release 14 and base 22 SMH!!! now i know why he be playin COD

on a side note, we could use zach lavine's base as KAT's base. the new zach lavine base barely lifts at all

Last edited by ballin91; 09-14-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:38 AM   #11
Pro

gabri3l3's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
on a side note, we could use zach lavine's base as KAT's base. the new zach lavine base barely lifts at all
It's like they mo capped him while he was jogging around and shooting some lazy jumpers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
agree with yall, same with kyrie irving (no changes/hello highschool 5 again for the base)... looks like nba 2k16 sig thread will still be most of our basis smh. wish they had this doe

Set Shot Form:
Set Shot Base:

Off the dribble shot form:
Off the dribble shot base:

They could've at least got Paul George to come in since he's the cover athlete after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 03:48 PM   #13
Banned

ballin91's Arena

Thumbs down Re: ****NBA 2K17 SIGNATURE EDITS THREAD****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargers_Are_The_Bes
They could've at least got Paul George to come in since he's the cover athlete after all.
tru bruh. ima just lose it if he still got that paul george release which is same as release 13!!! and that awful p. george base... u never know what u gon' get wid dat base. the awkward set shot or the side turn. "p. george" base is just straight up awful!!! so far not good for the sig thread yall just keepin it real hundred...

as far as i know, they got lavine, gordon, kat, and d'angelo for the mo cap... wonder what happened wid kat and dlo's mo cap...

Last edited by ballin91; 09-14-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #14
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice thread gab. Going to be another long year of signature edits.

Just want to announce that I will not be picking up 2K17 at release so there won't be any updates from me for this game (indefinitely). Not many forms/bases were added or changed this year so it looks like most, if not all, of my shot edits will still apply. Unfortunately dribble moves and (most) free throws have been changed so they will not. Sorry about that..

Happy editing sig nation
Old 09-15-2016, 05:52 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
tru bruh. ima just lose it if he still got that paul george release which is same as release 13!!! and that awful p. george base... u never know what u gon' get wid dat base. the awkward set shot or the side turn. "p. george" base is just straight up awful!!! so far not good for the sig thread yall just keepin it real hundred...

as far as i know, they got lavine, gordon, kat, and d'angelo for the mo cap... wonder what happened wid kat and dlo's mo cap...

Go wild because I don't think they mo capped any of his moves. Because in the Prelude demo. When you got Paul George's jump shot it's the same as last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:14 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow.........I cannot believe how lazy 2k is with this year's signatures. They didn't add any new forms or bases and only mo-capped like three new guys. And it blows my mind that they still keep completely inaccurate signatures like pierce, aldridge, joe johnson, etc. It's really pathetic. I'm extremely disappointed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »