Home

Official NBA Roster 2017

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster 2017 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #73
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA Roster 2017

Yeah Hof base are you using them if you are tell me what you think about them with the rosters

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #74
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
sliders That is used in Particular with this roster ..... hof

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
They are hail of fame based I went do some researching on what some of the sliders I didn't know exactly how they work and started running tests to see what results I get and I feel like this slider set is the best because if you watch real nba games is mostly drive and kick and you got your superstars who make and take bad shots if you play the cpu you will see more pull up jumpers than on any slider set attackers attack the rack superstars take over games it's crazy but I think this slider set wroth my rosters based on real life tendencies that I update on 2ks it all comes together perfect I suggest if you use the roster use the sliders they Hall of fame based but not overpowering to say you can't win because I win at least 2/3 games I play and I run set plays all game but everyone plays different tell me what you think feedback always appreciated
Old 03-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #75
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Volume 3 is finished all trades jersey numbers rotations signature shots free throw routines play types tendencies poe coaching strategies and missing players are all included all attributes are straight from this year's stats per 36/minutes no bias on any player all shot tendencies are based on this season's shot locations stats for every player so you will see ever player take real game shots I also have the official slider set for the roster that really brings things for life like more pull up jumpers players attacking the rim and just real fluid gameplay check it out its always one the top rosters on share
PS4 Official NBA Roster (updated daily)
PSN timsmooth503pa
Sliders Official
#3 most downloaded roster on PS4
Check it out feedback is always appreciated

Last edited by timsmooth503pa; 03-04-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #76
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Volume 3 is finished all trades jersey numbers rotations signature shots free throw routines play types tendencies poe coaching strategies and missing players are all included all attributes are straight from this year's stats per 36/minutes no bias on any player all shot tendencies are based on this season's shot locations stats for every player so you will see ever player take real game shots I also have the official slider set for the roster that really brings things for life like more pull up jumpers players attacking the rim and just real fluid gameplay check it out its always one the top rosters on share
PS4 Official NBA Roster (updated daily)
PSN timsmooth503pa
Sliders Official
#3 most downloaded roster on PS4
Check it out feedback is always appreciated

Thanks for the work! The trade of draft picks are included in this update?
Old 03-05-2017, 08:10 AM   #77
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Readjusted the slider set trying to make it realistic to beat the defender one on one check it out

Old 05-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #78
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

The official roster volume 4 is out with new Sig shots official play types attribute adjustment player tendency and poe for every team we are now ranked number 2 on the most downloaded rosters thanks for the support and i will keep bringing you the most realistic roster for 2k feedback and questions are all good thank you
Old 06-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #79
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Just finished the last regular season update wih the final overalls tendencies play styles I will post the top 5 players at each position later check it out and check out the sim stats in my league
Psn timsmooth503pa
Old 06-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #80
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Will you be continuing to update this roster?? Player contracts have not been done and that is very disappointing. So many tendencies don't add up. I had lots of players taking 1-2 mini jumpers and CPU was not milking the shot clock at all. Most the times playing rushed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »