Home

Official NBA Roster 2017

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster 2017 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2016, 09:03 AM   #33
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA Roster 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Tim, are you almost done with the rotations? Waiting to start until they are finished
Every teams opening day rotations are in updated then this morning and will keep the roster updated daily check it out
Old 10-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #34
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer525252
Is Alan Williams being a 79 and 2nd highest rated player on the Suns a mistake? Cruel joke?

Will the computer start him ahead of other guys based on his overall?
It's now a joke his per36/minutes stats last year where OK but his rebounding and defensive stats were crazy that's why he is rated like that like I always say stats do lie i put in what they produce and the overall can be anything and that is their rating no bias for anyone and if someone get hurt in your season he probably would start because of his rating it's just how 2k sets it up
Old 10-28-2016, 09:49 AM   #35
Just started!

OVR: 0

Great roster. Can't wait to start my season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #36
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Don't know if you're adding the full 15 man roster for everyone but San Antonio is missing SG Bryn Forbes and Houston is missing PG Bobby Brown and PF Kyle Wiltjer.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:36 PM   #37
Rookie

Are these roster fully accurate? I see some missing players. Are these new rookies from create a player? They have nicknames which is annoying when announcer call them and not their real name.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #38
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
Don't know if you're adding the full 15 man roster for everyone but San Antonio is missing SG Bryn Forbes and Houston is missing PG Bobby Brown and PF Kyle Wiltjer.
I'm updating everyday bro but i been working like crazy hours hell some days I just update and don't even play just trying to the roster official for the community especially since that haven't had a roster update on the 2k side give me some time everyone will be on the roster I promise
Old 11-02-2016, 09:35 AM   #39
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Roster updated ilyosova and grant trade updated injuries rotations and more signature shots check it out
Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 PM   #40
Rookie

Official NBA Roster 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
I'm updating everyday bro but i been working like crazy hours hell some days I just update and don't even play just trying to the roster official for the community especially since that haven't had a roster update on the 2k side give me some time everyone will be on the roster I promise

yeah, way off I can't believe players like Decker and McDaniels are ranked 59 when they've been pivotal role players off the bench spark plugs to say the least. I can't blame the man he's been working and sometimes these roster update seems pointless cause there's no telling what 2K is going to do once they finally get their **** together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »