Home

Turty's True to Life 2k17 Roster - PS4

This is a discussion on Turty's True to Life 2k17 Roster - PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2017, 04:29 PM   #345
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Turty's True to Life 2k17 Roster - PS4

Do these include draft pics being traded as well? Like the Kings getting the Pelicans pic this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #346
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Just had a look at this roster and many trades have not been included; Hope it is updated.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:29 PM   #347
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Just had a look at this roster and many trades have not been included; Hope it is updated.
me too...and saw boogie only rated 84...yet dwight howard, deandre jordan, rudy gobert, kevin love..alll rated better...he is best center in the league.

after looking at the ratings...i decided i cant mess with this roster. absolutely awful.

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 06-09-2017, 12:36 PM   #348
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
me too...and saw boogie only rated 84...yet dwight howard, deandre jordan, rudy gobert, kevin love..alll rated better...he is best center in the league.

after looking at the ratings...i decided i cant mess with this roster. absolutely awful.

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
I am no slider or roster maker but I imagine the amount of work that goes into a project regardless if the opinion of the public is good or bad has to be quite tedious. I do not use this roster but the comment "absolutely awful" is quite preposterous and surprising since you are a slider maker yourself and know the extent of focus that goes into one of these projects.

Last edited by Teleo; 06-09-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 06-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #349
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I am no slider or roster maker but I imagine the amount of work that goes into a project regardless if the opinion of the public is good or bad has to be quite tedious. I do not use this roster but the comment "absolutely awful" is quite preposterous and surprising since you are a slider maker yourself and know the extent of focus that goes into one of these projects.

U are correct. I should elaborate. I have used his rosters in the past, 2k14 I think and enjoyed them...

What I meant was absolutely awful was having these other bigs rated better than boogie, the best center in the league and it isn't even close. Ask 50 nba analysts and all 50 will agree.

I do understand that the way he is rating players might inflate defensive minded guys and lower more offensively skilled bigs (that's only explanation I can think of) however a players overall is directly related to how much money they want when they sign. So I do find it imperative that the best players in the nba are rated as such. Looking through the only other issue I had was kyrie being only an 84.

I also felt like a cluster of guys were rated between 80-84....getting rid of the spread out ratings an player gaps more established in the 2k roster.

Tendency edits and signature updates are highly needed and I've enjoyed what he has done in the past.

Just for me, as a sim head who gets completely immersed in franchise mode and realism, the ratings need to be adjusted somehow...need them spread out, and need the truly elite players to stand out from the rest...and unfortunately this doesn't offer that.

I do love all the other edits he has made. But from running a my league....this just is not a viable option.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #350
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
U are correct. I should elaborate. I have used his rosters in the past, 2k14 I think and enjoyed them...

What I meant was absolutely awful was having these other bigs rated better than boogie, the best center in the league and it isn't even close. Ask 50 nba analysts and all 50 will agree.

I do understand that the way he is rating players might inflate defensive minded guys and lower more offensively skilled bigs (that's only explanation I can think of) however a players overall is directly related to how much money they want when they sign. So I do find it imperative that the best players in the nba are rated as such. Looking through the only other issue I had was kyrie being only an 84.

I also felt like a cluster of guys were rated between 80-84....getting rid of the spread out ratings an player gaps more established in the 2k roster.

Tendency edits and signature updates are highly needed and I've enjoyed what he has done in the past.

Just for me, as a sim head who gets completely immersed in franchise mode and realism, the ratings need to be adjusted somehow...need them spread out, and need the truly elite players to stand out from the rest...and unfortunately this doesn't offer that.

I do love all the other edits he has made. But from running a my league....this just is not a viable option.

Raise and lower the INTANGIBLE ATTRIBUTE for the desired OVERALL RATING range you want.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »